Falling for the Bad Boy

Epilogue

Angie POV.

"Stop stressing! You're going to sweat all the makeup off."

I sigh and look at Stacey. "I can't help it," i whine. "Do I look OK?"

Stacey rolls her eyes. "You look fine."

"Just fine?" I pout.

"Pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, like a Greek goddess." She smiles. "Better?"

"No..." I whine. I move my hands cover my face but Stacey slaps them away.

"Don't touch your face." She scolds.

"You look beautiful. Everyone is going to love you and you know that Jase already loves you."

"What if he changes his mind?"

She glares at me. "Just keep quiet, Angie, or I'm going to have to tape your mouth." She threatens.

"Mommy!"

I turn just in time to see Ryland and Aiden running towards me. They both jump and I catch them with my arms.

"You're ruining the gown!"

I roll my eyes at Stacey and look down at the twins. Their eyes sparkle as they grin.

"You look pretty, mommy."

"Yes. Very pretty, mommy."

I laugh and set them on the ground. "Really?" I ask them.

They nod and I kiss their cheeks. I laugh again when they wipe their cheeks. They wipe their cheek one last time and grab my hands.

"Let's go mommy!" They pull me toward the door.

"OK. OK." We exit the room with Stacey hot on our tail. "Slow down boys." I say softly.

"But, mommy, daddy told us to bring you faster!" They whine.

I sigh. "OK. OK." I look back at Stacey and find her signalling for me to walk faster as well.

I sigh again and look down on my wedding gown. After visiting all the designers for hours, I finally found the perfect gown. Every girl plans her wedding day since young. I didn't imagine my wedding day to be rushed but I'm not complaining. I did find the prince charming that I've always wished for; although he drives a Lamborghini instead of riding on a horse.

We stop at the main door and Stacey quickly fixes my dress. I take a deep breath in as Stacey pushes the door open. All eyes turn onto us. Steven is by my side within a second. He takes my hand and gives me a smile. I smile back and look around the room filled with people.

My eyes fall onto Jase as Steven walks me down the isle. His eyes meet mine and a charming smile breaks out on his face. I feel my face flaming up due to his attention. It makes me think of the day when I used to say: 'I'll never like a boy!'. Look at me now, as I walk down the isle towards my soon to be husband on our wedding day.

My brain plays all the memories that I've shared with Jase. From our first encounter to the day he tried to rape and the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. A huge part of me always wished to get married to Jase but I also knew that it was just a silly wish of mine. I look around the church room again. It's reality now. A reality that I'll live everyday with Jase and our kids.

I snap out of my thoughts when Steven stops. I look at him and he gestures me forwards. I look at Jase and my eyes fall onto his extended hand. I feel my face flame and I wrap my hand around his.

I feel like a teenager. What is wrong with me?!

*sigh* I'm getting married.

We both stand facing each other and Jase smirks at me. How much that smirk makes me want hit him yet it melts my insides at the same time. A stupid smile makes itself onto my face and he chuckles. I ignore the priest as he speaks, even though it's bad, and focus on my brain reeling.

My eyes shift to the floor without me noticing it and, once again, my brain starts to play all the memories.

I was really intimidated by Jase when he was first introduced into my life. It was like a movie scene; a brave girl jumps in between two thugs fighting and has the nerve to try and stop. I tried to put up a strong front near Jase even though I was sweating buckets inside. I used to think that Jase was a spoiled rich brat who only though of himself.

'He's Jase Del-Rey Delsavio! That makes him the nephew to the Director of the education board you idiot.'

I chuckle at the memory. Scanning the crowd, my eyes fall onto Tate Delsavio: the director of the education board. After knowing Jase for six years, I finally meet the director of the education board. The man definitely loved Jase, Hayden and Stacey like his own kids. The memory of the school day still makes me chuckle.

' Do you know what jerks like me do to virgins like you Angie?'

I wince and look at Jase. He raises his eyebrow in question but I just shake my head. This is definitely one of my least favorite memory with Jase. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.

' Why do you like me Angie? Why do you still chase after me? Loving someone is too risky, there's always a heartbreak in the end. I just don't want to get caught up in it, I don't want to risk my heart... But for you, I'm willing to risk it all."

I was scared, really scared but then Jase did things for me that no one has ever done. He came to save me when he did'nt have to, he tried to make me smile when he didn't need to. He started to show me a side of him that I didn't know existed and that is when I realized that behind the tough mask, he is really lonely.

Someone clears their throat and I look up. I look from Jase to the priest. My face flames up when the priest gives me a questioning look.

"Now that I have your attention..."

Beside me, Jase chuckles and I throw him a glare.

" Do you, Jase Delsavio, take, Angie Traton, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

' The Devil never really likes Christmas, the season of happiness. It's always been too bright for me, too happy. I don't like being happy because with smile come tears.'

I slowly started to fall in love with him without even realizing it.

I look at him and he gives me his famous smirk.

"I do."

"Do you, Angie Traton, take, Jase Delsavio, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

' Maybe it's just an excuse cover up the loneliness. I've never been able to pin that feeling. Then you came around and turned everything upside down. You made me angry, made me jealous, you made laugh and most of all you made me want to be happy.'

I look into Jase's eyes and smile. He's my prince charming, my knight in a shining armor, the man I love. Nothing can change the way I feel about him. It is something I realized by spending long lonely five years without him.

"I do."

"I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest announces and turns to Jase. "You may now kiss the bride."

Jase takes a step towards me and wraps his arms around my waist; bringing me closer. I close my eyes as he starts to lean forwards. My heart starts to beat faster when I feel his breath on my lips.

"No, daddy! I wanna kiss the bride!"

"Me too, daddy. Me too!"

My eyes snap open and I look at my two munchkins. I smile and open my arms just in time to scoop up Aiden. I look at Jase and find him holding Ryland. Jase and I look at each other and burst out laughing. Everyone around us starts to laugh too.

I look at our kids and the expression of joy on Jase's face. Jumping in between that fight, I never thought it would end up like this. Our story had many ups and downs but I know that Jase will never let us go. I look at Jase once again as he laughed with the kids. Suddenly we're surrounded by everyone. Naline pinches Jase's cheek where as Hayden lightly claps him on the back, Oscar comes forward with a champagne bottle and Stacey hugs her bother from behind. I smile.

The bumpy ride was definitely worth it.

_--------------------------------------