Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 5 - Expect The Unexpected.

Angie POV

Chapter 5 - Expect The Unexpected.

I sit in English class thinking about what had happened last night. The stupid devil asked me to make coffee again and again.

Flashback

"Here" I hand Jase the cup, "your coffee".

He turns to face me, takes the cup. I turn around to walk to the couch, opposite from him. The further the better.

"What the fuck is this?" Jase spits out his coffee.

I frown at him. What does he think it is? " it's coffee, duh."

He gives me a disgusted look, "You call this coffee? This tastes worse than tofu." he says to me.

I roll my eyes. Idiot. He's comparing coffee to tofu, where coffees liquid and tofu's a solid.

"go make it again and this time make coffee." he instructed me.

This is really starting to annoy me. "Dont tell me what to do." I tell him.

"I just did princess" he smirked, "now go." A-hole!

I pout, take his cup and head to the kitchen. I make the coffe again and went back to the living room.

I hand him the cup, he takes a sip and hands the cup back to me. "To bitter"

I walk back to the kitchen, make the coffee, head back to the living room and hand him the cup. He spit the coffee out. "Too sweet"

This happens again and again and again.

"hmm...it has no taste"

"it's not strong at all."

"it's too strong."

"it's too coffee." what?

"what? That doesn't even make any sense." I cried, voicing my thoughts.

He shrugs and smirks, "it makes sense to me."

why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, I have no clue.

"you know what?" I ask him

"what?" he asked, bored

"I'm gone. Go make your own coffee. The kitchen is that way," I say pointing towards right. "the coffee is in the cabinet and the coffee machine is on the counter top." I say as I walk towards the door.

"later princess." he calls after me. I can hear the smirk in his voice. Jerk.

"yeah? Well, not later you." I say pathetically. What? That doesn't even make any sense. I'm losing it.

Flashback over -

The bell rings breaking me out of my thoughts. Period 2 went by fast, it was boring. I doodled the whole time. It's currently 3rd period, the class I shared with the devil.

He's late like usual. So are Oscar, Dylan, Adrian and Andy.

The door opens. Speak of the devil. On the cue they all enter, the teacher says nothing as they pass by. Jase smirks when he spots me, I just huff and look away.

He sits beside me. Rather too closely. He leans in, I can feel his breath tickling my ears.

"that was quite and exit you made yesterday. 'yeah? Well, not later you'." he laughed. My face heats up.

I turn to face him, embarrassed. I open my mouth, then close it. I open it again, but no words come out. "You look like a fish." Jase states.

I glare at him. "Alright class we're going to start off the year with a lab. How does that sound?" people cheer, liking that they won't have to take notes.

For the rest of the class we mixed chemicals. Jase and I were partners. Jase, surprisingly, did all his work. I sort of imagined him sitting on the chair, ordering me to do all the work.

The guys must have seen the shocked look on my face and they all laughed. Jase ignored them and concentrated on the chemicals. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to make an explosive so that he can explode everyone's heads off.

"Isn't our Jase cool?" asked Oscar. He does look kinda hot with that serious expression on his face. Ok maybe he looks really hot.

No! Angie no. You're turning into one of those girls. You can't go gaga over him. He's a devil. You hate him. But that doesn't mean I can't check out his body. No sinful thoughts Angie. Keep your cool. I take deep breaths.

"Are you going to help me, or are you planning on staring at me all day." he asks me, still concentrating on the test tubes. Jerk. I pout and walk over to him.

Science ended quickly after that. I walk quietly to the locker, hoping Stacey would be there before me. Come to think of it I hadn't seen her during English class. I should've asked Jase.

I take out my wallet from the locker and head towards the cafeteria. I don't see the crew as I enter the cafeteria. I look over the crowd. Nope they're not here. Then I spot Adrian in the line.

I walk over to Adrian. "Hey Adrian, wheres everyone?" I ask.

He looks over to me with a relieved expression on his face. " thank goodness your here. You take so long. We were waiting for you but you didn't show up, so they left and told me to wait for you. " I listened as we started walking towards the exit. "they're outside." I smile.

We exit the school, I see Jase and everyone else near the benches. Stacey's here! Then I remember.

I stopped walking. Adrian stops when notices that I'm not walking. "shoot. I forgot my phone in the locker. I'll be right back." I tell him, " you go. I know where you guys are" I start walking towards the school

I walk to my locker. Where is the stupid phone? There! Found you. I grab my phone, shut the locker and exit the school. I'm going to have to walk around to the back. Great.

There are a group of about ten guys walking my way. They have hockey sticks and baseball bats in their hands. What the...
Just ignore them Angie.

I walk by them or try to walk by the but a hand stops me.
"hey you. Brunette. Do you know where Jase is?" I turn around to come face-to-face with a huge bald man with a lot of tattoos. Jase knows this man? He looks like a murderer.

"who?" ask him, pretending I don't know who he's talking about. I really don't want to get involved with anything.

"you know, Jase." he tells me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lie again.

He gives me a menacing glare, "don't lie to me girlie. Now be a good little bitch and tell me where Jase is." he demands me.

"what business do you have with him?" I ask the big man, trying to be brave. Truth is I was pathetically scared from the inside. Could you you blame me. The goon has ten other goons standing behind him. They were equally as scary as him.

He laughs at me. What's so funny punk?Obviously I don't have the balls to say this out loud.

"that is none of your business. Who do you think you are anyways? His bitch?" he asks me.

People like him really anger me. They think that they own the world and they can boss anyone around. "I'm his secretary dontcha know?" I ask him, sarcasm heavy in my voice.

His eyes held amusement, " what's your name girlie.?" he asked me.

What's with people giving me names? First princess and now girlie. "I can assure you it's not girlie." he laughs.

"And what's with the baseball bats and the hockey sticks. Don't tell me you're planning on killing people with those. Oh lord, what has the world come to?"

"Dont you know that violence isn't the answer to everything. Jase is a stupid man and you don't look stupid then why act like it? I know what you can do." I tell him with confidence.

"and what would that be?" he asked.

"you can solve your matters like adults. Talk things out. Shake hands. Play a game of chess and whoever wins is th-" I gasp and walk towards the guy who has a cigarette in his hands.

"OMG, is this what I think it is " I ask the man.

" I-uh-this-it-he" the man clears his throat, clearly uncomfortable. But that doesn't matter.

"do you know what cigarettes can do to you?" I ask the man, I'm up in his face not. My index finger stabbing his chest furiously.

"n-no-I uh I m-mean yes, n-no I don't know!" the man stutters, clearly scared of me.

"of course you don't know!" I state,
" didn't you ever pay attention in class? Cigarettes give you lung cancer. Did you hear me? LUNG CANCER!" I tell him dramatically.

"do you have any idea how many Canadians die of lung cancer every year?" he shakes his head, "well I don't know either. But that's not the point. The point is a lot of people die of lung cancer every year." I tell him matter-of-factly.

The big bald man that called me girlie, watched me with amusement clear in his eyes. I'm assuming he's the leader.

"did you know that there's rat poison in a cigarette? Huh? You probably have parents and siblings. How would they feel if they found out that you have lung cancer. Huh?" I ask him.

"I-I-me-I-d-didn't t-think-" I cut him off

"of course you didn't think. People never think. You mister listen to me ok?" he nods. "quit smoking. It'll ruin your life. Think about your future. Children. If I ever catch you smoking, Mr. leader here will kick your butt." he nods again. My finger stabbing in deeper with every word I say.

The leader then turns around and starts to walk away. "hey! Where are you going. Don't you need to find Jase?" I shout to him.

"I'll find him later. I've had my fun for today." he shouts back.

"no!" I scream. "I'm not don-"

Suddenly I feel a rope go around my waist and I'm pulled backwards. What the heck? "I think you've done enough for one day." I can recognize that voice anywhere because it belongs to the devil himself.

I'm pulled backwards again. I'm forced to walk. "hey! What do you think you're doing?" I ask him. Is he crazy. He can't just throw ropes around people and drag them.

I try to turn around and give him a piece of my mind but I'm pulled back again. Oscar and Andy approach me, and give me a little wave while Andy gives me a smile, and join Jase's side.

People stare and whisper as we walk by them.

"what is she to him?" his enemy

"I head they're fucking." no we're not!

"told you she was his girlfriend." no I'm not!

"lucky bitch" no. Not lucky at all.

"can you let go? I can walk by myself just fine." I tell him, struggling to break free which seems impossible.

"obviously not. You always seem to find trouble or trouble seems to find you. So obviously I'm going to have to baby sit you." he says to me. I pout. I'm not a baby and I don't need baby sitting.

He drops me off to my Next class. Lunch is over already? That went by fast.

Like lunch, the rest of the school day went by fast too. I'm gym we played basketball, well I tried to. In baking we made chocolate chip cookies. It was fun. It's always nice being around Tyler. He's funny and keeps you entertained.

---------------------------------------------------------------

School is over and right now I'm in Jase's room. Why? Because the science teacher had checked my previous record and has insisted I get tutored by Jase. Stacey, Steven and all the boys went to Starbucks. They said they'll be back soon.

"please Jase?" I ask him popping my bottom lip out, hoping it would work.

"no" he said simply. It didn't work.

"Jaaase"I whine. Ok I know I'm acting childish. But I failed science and I don't want to fail again.

"no" why is he so stubborn?!

"but you're so good at it. It wouldn't hurt to help. Please Jase?" I beg him.

He shut his magazine and turned to face me. He looks at me for a while, then gets up.

"alright. I'll do it." I smile brightly at him. Yes! "If...you get naked with me." he finishes. Say what?

"huh?" I asked him. No I hadn't heard him right. He couldn't have said what I thought he has said.

He smirks and takes a step towards me, ok now I'm getting nervous. "you heard me babe. Get naked with me and I'll teach you everything." he's still advancing towards me.

I take a step back for every step he takes forward. I can feel the wall on my back. Oh no. He's only an inch away from me. To the left.

I try to run to the left but be places his hand firmly on the wall beside my head. I break into a run to my right but he catches my hand and slams me to the wall.

I'm out of breath. I can't breathe. He slammed me with too much force. I'm now trapped between the wall and Jase. I look up at him with fear as he unzips my hoodie.

"Y-you don't h-have to tutor me. I-I'll just g-go home." my voice is breaking. I try to sound brave but me voice gave me away.

I try to lean further away from him into the wall but I can't, theres no room.

"Do you know what jerks like me do to virgins like you Angie?" he asks me as he throws me on to his bead. A cry of fear leaves my lips.

I try to get back up but he slams me down to the bed. He tugs at the neck of my shit and rips it. My bra is exposed to him now. "this is what we do." he says to be as he cups my left breast.

Tears start to fill my eyes. This isn't the Jase Stacey told me about. That Jase wouldn't do this. "P-please don't d-do this." I'm now sobbing. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to lose my virginity, not like this.

His hands travel up my skirt. I kick around frantically, hoping it would make him let go. But grip only tightened. He grabbed the side of my panties and ripped them. I scream out.

"please. Please let me go. Please" I beg him. Lord please help me. " the Jase everyone talks about would never do this." I say to him. "the Jase Stacey talks about would never do this.".

"Shut up!" he screams and punches the mattress beside my head. "don't speak to me like you know me. Stop trying to talk to me. Stay away from me!" . But he let's go of my arms. He gets up and walks over to the couch and sits down, running his hands over his hair.

I sob pathetically. I don't dare move, frozen with fear. I try to stop crying but the tears keep falling. I didn't think he was this. I never thought he would try to rape a girl after the condition he found his sister in.

I said there for what seems like hours. I hear movement and look up to see Jase walking towards me. A scream leaves my lips and I move away as far as possible from him. I don't want to be near him. Steven.

I cry harder. "shh. I wont hurt you." he says as he cautiously walks towards me. No I don't believe him.

"noo!" I scream and he continues to walk towards me. I try to move further away from him. I try to cover my self up. My chest is exposed, my skirt and panties are ripped. I cry harder.

He sits on the bed. "look Angie, I'm sorry. I was just trying to scare you and I took it too far." he says reaching his hand towards me.

No no no. "Steven!" I scream out loud. Hoping he would hear me but I knew he wouldn't. "please don't touch me. Please just please.".

His head drops with shame. "I have anger issues. I know that's so excuse for what I did. I'm sorry please. You can slap me, punch me. Do whatever you want. I deserve it." he says to me softly. I don't know if I should trust him. His words sounded sincere. But I just couldn't.

"look I know what I Did was wrong. I took it too far. Hell, I found my sister beaten up, raped and unconscious in the alley. What I tried to do to you is worse. I know this is unforgivable. But please I'm sorry. I know sorry doesn't cut it. I'm willing to do anything. Even go to jail." be said to be sincerely.

I was crying harder now. Not because he was moving in closer but because I knew he was telling the truth and my stupid heart was telling me to believe him, take him in my arms and relieve his pain.

What is happening to me? I crawler over to Jase, still trying to cover myself up. I climbed on his lap and hugged him, holding onto him tightly. He was stiff at first,shocked, but then he hugged me back. A part of me was scared that if I let go, he might try to rape me again, so I held on tighter.

"I dont know why, call me an idiot, but I forgive you." I say through my tears.

He looks at me with a shocked expression. Then his expression turns from shocked to sad. "why? What I try to do was unforgivably. You're too good to me Angie. I'm not that good." he says, his voice dripping with sadness.

I shake my head which was buried on the side of his neck. I didn't say anything, just held on to him tightly. We heard the front door open. Both Jase and I stiffen. I don't want them to find out. But we don't let go of each other.

Steven enters the room first. "What the fuck happened here?" asked Steven. "Did someone break in?" he asked Jase and I.

Jase answered before I could. "I tried to rape her."

Steven didn't say anything at first. "What?" he asked, dumbfounded, confusion clear in his voice.

Jase lifted me off his lap and pushed me towards Steven. Everyone else entered the room but stopped when they see the scene in front of them.

Steven's eyes widen when he sees my state. My shirt ripped with my bra and chest express. My skirt ripped and my panties hanging loose from underneath the skirt.

"I tried to rape your sister." Jase says again. Everyone stares at him in shock except Steven. His expression grows furious. He throws his jacked around my shoulder and starts to walk towards Jase.

He punches Jase before I could stop him. Everyone is too shocked to do anything. Steven turns around and walks towards me. He grabs my arm and drags me towards the door.

The last thing I saw before I left the room was Jase staring at me with sad eyes, blood dripping from his mouth.

-------------------------------------------