Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 8 - The Basketball Game.

Angie POV 8

Chapter 8 - The Basketball Game

I'm soo tired. I couldn't sleep all night. I was too busy thinking about Jase. I like him, he knows it too. But then I dislike him too. He makes fun of me, he's mean to me and he orders me around. But then he gives me his jersey to wear, with his name on it. I'm too young for all the stress.

I scream "Noooo!" I slam my hands in the table and stand up, forgetting that I was at school.

Everyone turns around to look at me. "is there a problem with anything I'm teaching, Miss Traton?" my face heats up.

"of course not. I'll just uh sit back down." I say laughing nervously, the teacher doesn't laugh back.

Tyler elbows me gently, "are you ok? You've been so out of it since this morning." he complains to me. I don't say anything.

"is it Jase?" I nod my head.

The bell rings.

Tyler grabs my hand and tugs me out of class. We walk towards my locker. I feel so dead. Someone carry me.

Stacey is already there waiting for me. "you brought the jersey right?" she asks me as I approach the locker.

"Yeah I did." no way I was forgetting it at home.

I pull out the jersey from the locker and wear It over my tank top.

"Jase gave you his jersey?" I can hear the smile in Tyler's voice. Here we go again. "he totally likes you." he tells me.

"Omg" Stacey squeals. " he totally does but she doesn't believe me." they both started talking about Jase and I as if I'm not here.

I start walking towards the large gym with them two behind me. When we enter the gym, the two teams are facing each. Guess we made it just in time.

The referee blows the whistle then Jase and his opponent jump for the ball. The opposing team has the ball, they're going for the hoop. He jumps up to take a shot a hand blocks the ball. Adrain. We all scream as Adrian take the ball, passes it to Pete who passes it to Jase. Jase takes a shot, it in! We all stand up and scream.

The game goes on. We were winning. 26-22.

Pete takes the last shot. If he gets it in, we win. We all watch in slow motion as the ball is thrown towards the hoop and it's...in! We win. We all scream. All the boys run to Pete and slap him on the back and hug him.

Stacey grabs my hand and we run to the boys. I congratulate all of them. I stand behind Jase and poke his back. He turns around with a smile on his face. I hug him. "you were really good." I compliment him.

"I know." he says smirking at me. I frown, "you were supposed to say 'thanks'." I say to him. "I know." he replies. Jerk.

We all go to McDonalds to celebrate. Stacey brings her tray and takes a seat next to me. "so you excited about tomorrow?"

Tomorrow? I frown, "what's tomorrow?". I ask her.

She makes an annoyed face, "the school carnival. Our class is organizing it, we're doing the kissing booth. I've been bragging about it all morning." oh. I don't remember.

I shake my head. "you really need to stop thinking about-" throw my hand over her mouth. I know she was gonna say name. Jase narrows his eyes at me. I just smile back.

"so what will you guys be doing?" asked Oscar. Stacey's eyes lit up. She smiled, "Were doing the kissing booth! And Angie is our model." I choke on my sandwich.

"what! And when were you going to tell me this?" I scream at her. She rolls her eyes. "I already did and you agreed to it."

"I don't remember." I say to her. "of course you don't. You were too busy thinking of him." Stacey says smiling. I glare at her. I turn to find the crew staring at me. My face heats up. She had to say it out loud.

"what are you guys doing?" Stacey asks the boys. "nothing. We will be bringing ourselves." Jase tells Stacey. "kissing booth hub? Sounds interesting. I'll look forward to it." Jase says, his eyes on me.

Gee can't wait for tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------