Bad End Night

Until another Bad∞End∞Night.

I walked down the almost golden staircase of the ominous manor i was in. I continued walking, not really sure of where i was supposed to be going, i wasn't paying much attention to that anyway, i couldn't let go of the fact that the morning sun never rose outside of my window. I found myself in front of the room that i was ushered into when i had first arrived at the damaged door of the mansion. I opened the door to find that it was completely empty, except for an old grandfather clock resting against the dark red wall. I pressed on into the silent room when I heard childish laughter from behind me. I spun around to see the two doll-like twins in the space that i had just been standing in. They were staring, they were smiling, they were creeping me out a little, but i decided to ignore it. They began proceeding towards me, swaying as they walked. Their sliding steps making the empty room echo. This only rose my fear even more. I decided to stand still, i didn't want to look like an idiot and try to run away. Once they were at least a meter away from body, they separated, the boy skating around me to the left and the girl to the right, i turned around quickly to see that they had crossed each other so that the boy was on the right and the girl on the left. In front of the grandfather clock, facing me, still smiling with one hand extended out to one another.

"Shall WE..." The doll girl began.

"Tell you a SE-cret...?" The doll boy finished. They had the oddest way of speaking those twins. I was hesitant but my curiosity took over. They smiled even more now.

"Take a look at the clock... ☆" They both told me in perfect sync. They turned 90 degrees in towards each other so that their hands were gesturing to the large clock. I walked through the little path they had made for me and looked at the clock.

It didn't take me long to realize what they wanted me to look at. I stared in pure shock, my eyes wide in fear, unable to speak. I became scared, i looked around the large room and noticed a sort of crack in the dark red wall. I opened the heavy door to find a secret room, i ran through the door, down a few stairs and stopped, shocked to the bone, my eyes wide, i have never been so scared and confused in my life. I looked beyond the small stone ledge that i was standing on and saw...

"JesuS! JesuS!!"
A pile of coffins...
Suddenly everyone in the manor was behind me.

"Oh, dear..." The mistress said in a haunting tone.

"So you saw it..." The master didn't seem to fussed.

"DangeR!! DangeR!! The doll boy cried.

"Don't be scared, please? ♪" The maid wasn't smiling anymore.

"Where are you goinG??" The doll girl asked in her unusual way of speaking.

"Where, indeed?" The butler joined in.

"Please, wait! ♥" Everybody in the room cried. They began singing.

"You are the lead actress in this Crazy nighT - is all according to script?
What, then, of tonight? What EndinG? It's all up to you, you know...

Search, look hard for a Happy endinG, but mess up the order, and it's all over ♡
Does the True enD lie in the coffins? Ah, is it another Bad∞End∞Night?"

I ran on through the path between the two rows of coffins, not sure where i was going, just trying to find this 'Happy endinG.' I was running down a long, winding stone staircase, i could hear the doll boy and doll girl singing from the top of the stair case.

"What can I do to get back home?" I asked myself as i ran down the stairs. I could hear the people of the manor singing from the top of the stair case.

"Once the play is over..." The master and mistress sang together.

"Then you shall return..." The butler and the maid continued.

"The key to the Happy endinG where has it ended up?" I asked myself countless times. Before i knew it i had somehow made it back to that large room with the grandfather clock. I walked towards the clock. I began to cry, i flopped down onto my knees with my hands against my watery eyes.
"That coldly-glinting key..."

Everything had gone quiet, i smiled "...I fooound it." I began singing.

"I am the lead actress in this Crazy nighT, plunging a knife into your skulls
And once I'd swung it just enough... I began to enjoy myself so... ♥♡ "
There was a chorus sung from the people of the manor as i hunted them down with the key to my Happy endinG.

"Run! Run! Run for your life! Forget the play and the lines!
'Til the point of madness, break apart this Bad∞End∞Night...
You are the lead actress in this Crazy nighT; the cast and the stage are all gone
And with the story over, now, shall we all leave together?
Sing, dance, make merry, forget what's sweet and bitter
'Til the point of madness, enjoy a Bad∞End∞Night!"

Then everyone had gone. The play had ended. A small spotlight lighted up a small object on the floor of the stage.
In the now-silent room, a shadow gave a round of applause.

"A good show you put on tonight..." And it picked up the letter, weeping...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this short story from the song Bad∞End∞Night by Vocaloid.