Status: You'll die in his hands.

Melody's Melodies

I don't want to



“Ms. Heywood,” the nasally pasty old man says. “We know that you want to get out of here, but you have to talk to us before anything can move forward.”

Melody rolls her eyes and continues looking at the floor.

“Ms. Heywood,” the man says again. “Ms. Heywood. . .”

“I have talked and talked and talked about the same thing to everyone and I have said the same freaking thing over and over," she says. "What else am I supposed to say?”

Being here is making her bitter.

“Just answer my questions; frankly I don’t care what else you have told others.”

Melody sighs.

The nasally voice begins, “You said that you feel lost. Why do you think you’re lost?”

“I don’t know.”

“Try, think. Think about why you’re lost.”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”

“Melody, we’ve have had a session everyday for the last six." She's been in the wonderful Free Wood institution for over a week now. "Why aren’t we getting anywhere?” he continues.

“Maybe because I don’t want to talk to you,” she snaps.

That concludes their session.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thank you all for subscribing, I saw this story has gained at least ten since yesterday! Yay also for the recs, that makes me feel really good & that I'm kinda doing something right, so thank you.

By the way, silent reading isn't cool bros, tell me what you think!