Status: You'll die in his hands.

Melody's Melodies

Butterfly go ahead and fly



It’s Melody’s birthday and she’s receiving the best present she could ever ask for.

Freedom.

She is waving goodbye to Dr. Gene and the other only nice person in the building, which is the man who showed her the routine on the first day she arrived.

She gives understanding smiles to Rose and Hunter who are the only two left from the group Melody was in. Jenny and Ronald had already left before Melody.

Once she’s to the door of the outside, she steps out into the cool clear air, takes a deep breath and is walked out of the gating to the main office with the big bald man.

There she sees Devin standing there chewing on his bottom lip and twiddling his thumbs. She drops her bag smiles and runs to Devin jumping up into his arms and embracing him tightly.

“Oh, Melody,” he coos into her ear. He holds her close around her waist, swaying a little. “My Melody, I’ve missed you so much.”

She pulls back to see his smiling face, she has tears in her eyes and leans in, they share a kiss, or two. Then he lets her down.

“Ready?” he asks, picking up her bag then taking her hand.

She nods. She has to sign some papers before she can leave, she says goodbye to the people in the office and Devin and Melody walk out hand in hand.

They go to the green Scion, Devin’s mom let him drive. Once in the car, before starting, Devin looks over at Melody.

They stare into each other’s eyes, remembering every detail. It was only a month they were apart, but it feels like it's been way longer. Devin runs his fingertips over her soft cheek, his thumb traces her lips.

“I love you,” he says meaningfully.

Melody smiles, “I love you.”

She is truly in love, she is truly in a better place and she doesn’t want this feeling to ever change. Yes she knows that there will be ups and downs, but there will always be room for happiness and although she isn’t familiar with the feeling and she hasn’t had it in her life very much, Melody is ready to live a great life with Devin by her side.

Nothing can bring Melody down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well 9 months later and I've given birth to a complete story, Melody's Melodies xD

I had fun writing this one, I'm surprised it has finally come to an end. I'm extremely happy for the love you all gave me with your amazing comments and pushing me to write, you guys are incredible. Thank you for subscribing and recommending it means a lot, please please tell me what you think.

I hope to see you guys on more stories, check out my other ones on my profile if you like.

Also, new story: