Status: new

Valerie and Nicole

Meet & Greet

I hummed along to One Direction's 'Live while your young' as it came on the radio. I glanced over at my girlfriend Valerie and grinned at her. She was bobbing her head and mouthing the words along with the song. I chuckled as i returned my eyes to the road. I flicked the right turn signal on and drove down the ramp. I slid into the right turn lane and stopped. I looked to my left to watch the cars coming my way. I turned my head and sped up to slip into the road that would take us to the meet & greet with One Direction.

"Almost there, love." I murmured and she hummed in response. I glanced over to see her head resting on the window with her looking tired. I chuckled returning my eyes straight. I flicked my signal on and turned into the parking lot. I turned it off and quickly found a spot to park. I shut my car off and took the keys out of the ignition. I unbuckled myself and grabbed my purse. I turned to Valerie who was sitting up, leaning over the console. I blinked before pecking her lips sweetly. She blushed and I smiled.

"C'mon. Let's meet those english boys~"I said and she glared at me. I laughed as I got out of the car. I shut my door and locked the car after she got out. I slipped around the car butt and stepped up beside her. She slipped her hand into mine and I looked over at her. I giggled at her nervous looking face and bumped her shoulder with mine.

"Don't be nervouse, sweetcheeks. I'll be right besdie you the whole time."I whispered to her as we headed inside the building. She grimanced and I frowned. I pulled her to the side and grabbed her shoulders.

"It's okay, it's not like their going to bite you or anything. I know you're really excited to meet you're favorite band and all, but you're nervous because of it too. It's okay, I'm right here and I won't leave you. Calm down."I told her quietly and hugged her. She gripped my letterman jacket tightly in her hands as we hugged. I kissed her cheek as we pulled away from each other. She nodded and we went into the line again.

She gripped my hand in hers tightly as we waited in the line. I hummed to a song in my head as I looked around the place. Soon we were second to next to meet the boys, only a two other girls stood in front of us. I was highly amused by the girls in front of us who were starting to tear up slightly just seeing the boys.

"Nikki, I can't do this..."She whispered to me uncertain again. I squeezed her hand.

"You can do it. I'll be up there with you, relax babe."I told her and she looked at me nervously. I smiled at her in return which relaxed her slightly.

"We're up~"I said and pulled her up to the table. I pursed my lips as i stared at the curly haired boy as he signed Valerie's cd. I blinked as i began to zone out. I slid down as Valerie moved down the line of the boys. I eyed them as she talked to them and waited for her cd. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but ignored it.

"Nikki, I'm good."Valerie told me and I looked at her smiling. I nodded and we headed out. I slid my phone out and look at the text I got. I rolled my eyes as I recognized it to be my ex-boyfriend's number. I deleted the text and slid my phone back into my pocket. I blinked as I was yanked into Valerie's arms. I looked up at her and tilted my head slightly. She leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed back before pulling away feeling stares on us. I looked over and saw One Direction standing there.

"It's rude to stare, you know?" I said looking at them blankly. They all coughed and looked away. I laughed and pulled out of Valerie's embrace. I blinked as 'Hey Bulldog' by the Beatles rang out. I pulled out my phone and answered the phone call.

"Peanut butter?"I answered glancing up at Valerie as my eyes narrowed slightly.

"I thought i told you to delete my number."I said pulling the keys out of my purse. I handed them over to Valerie who moved to bring the car up. I palm-faced myself and dragged the hand down my face.

"Frag, I do not want to really deal with you right now. Besides I dumped you, please leave me alone."I told my ex as I began pacing on the sidewalk. I scrunched up my face in disgust as I heard a girl moaning over the phone.

"Don't be calling me while you're screwing a girl. That's nasty as hell."I said tight lipping as to keep the puke down from hearing this girl moaning in the background. Valerie pulled up in my white Jaguar xkr-s and parked the car. I turned looking up at One Direction who were still standing there. I waved bye as i turned to head over to my car. I hung up the phone and slid it into my pocket. I opened the passenger door and leaned down.

"C'mon, you sit here. I know you'd like to nap."I told her and she nodded. She unbuckled and got out of the car. I walked around the front of the car and slipped into the driver's seat. I shut the door and waited for Valerie to get done with saying goodbye to One Direction.

"They now have our numbers~"She said as she shut the door after climbing into the car. I hummed and waved again at One Direction before putting the car out of park. I took off heading back to our hotel. I could hear Valerie's soft breathes as she fell asleep in the car. I smiled gently as I drove down the freeway in the direction of the hotel.