Bubbles Always Pop

Switchin' to the Trial (part one)

Ok, so now we know that Ms. Giggles & Death is Hawk’s master.

We also know that she wants to make a deal with unimportant me.

Also, Hawk may get an unpleasant surprise form the same person (me) who killed his sister.

I don’t think that killing hawk is part of Hawks deal...so I made a whole new deal, I think.

Tevy and Tanwen are still tied up.

Heh, heh. Sorry, that was a tongue twister and quite unnecessary considering my current circumstance.

Anyway, right now I have a knife in my pocket, two girls depending on me, and a deal to kill the person who I made a deal with which I don’t even know about!

So now that you are left hanging, I am going to skip around and bring us to the first part of the trial.

Keeping things fresh, you know?

Don’t fret my faithful readers; I’ll come back to what happened in chapter 4 later.

On to chapter 5!

~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~

Rotting in my metal death trap, I decided to write meaningless words in gibberish language.

For the sake of preserving readers, I will not insert them in the computer-typed story.

At the time, all hope was really lost.

Not just the really strange white puppy I found and lost 18 hours ago.

I mean, I named the sweet little wolf puppy thing Hope.

Yes, it WAS a girl.

I checked.

If you could see the way I acted then...and how I look now.

I had a bloody gash on my face, bruises on my side, and I could still feel my hands gripping the steering wheel.

I remember that at that point I had stopped writing and began rocking back and forth.

I wished Tevy was there with me, as strange as it sounds.

The person in the cell next to me started to talk.

I remember that I closed my eyes and said ‘yes’ every so often to offer some sort of comfort.

When he stopped I decided to see why.

I looked through the hole in the wall next to me.

A young boy, barely ten was pacing- then attempting to fly with his wings.

Typical Angel- he had the blonde hair, blue eyes and white feathered wings.

What he told me before prepared me mentally for what they would do to me, a useless human.

“They don’t likes us. Angels we is. We only do good stuffs. I tries! I really tries! Then the nastiest meanies sentences me to the punishments room ands I’m going to dies with all me feathers plucked out and me wings cut off. Horribles, person next tah me, is just horribles.”

Light poured into the room and jerked me away from the cell window.

“They wants to begin yer trial, ye smelly human.” a portly man grumbled opening the rusted iron door.

A foul stench filled the room, and he called me smelly.

Considering my condition, I think my deodorant (which Demona made me buy 16 hours ago before we decided to break out) is holding up pretty well.

At the moment you don’t know who Demona is—you will find out later.

The bailiff—at least I think it was the bailiff— had red skin and a forked tongue which darted nervously in and out through his crusted lips.

Picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder like a rag doll, the smelly brute lumbered up the stairs and stopped at two sets of colossal double doors.

“To the left door and may the devil be on yer shoulder.” He muttered dropping me to the floor and kicking me through.

Electricity cackled as I went through the double doors and then everything was black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I didn’t faint

Here are some tips when entering a court room unprepared:

1. Don’t scream bloody murder when a single light shines on you

2. Don’t freak out when the person guarding you is none other than your old friend that disappeared at the party a week before yours and got turned into a vampire. (That seems like ages ago)

3. Try not to finger the lighter in your pocket so you don’t draw attention to your pocket.

4. Try counting backwards to ten before bringing out the lighter and flipping it on. (to allow the gorgeous smell of fire fill the room and seep through the cracks in the wall to outside)

5. Duck and cover when a faint rumbling starts and a car bursts through the wall then screeches to a stop in front of you.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed chapter 5.

Now here is some wisdom from me.

Gain everyone’s trust, whether you trust them or not. Sooner or later you’ll need them to back you out of predicaments, like this one for instance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, I have no idea what to do with the story. I am just writing whatever comes to mind. SO whenever I say "Later in the story" I am actually saying: "When I figure out what happens I will fit it in."
Serious.
K, message, comment, talk to me, be my bestie, love me, worship me, give me free hugs, and i may do the exact same to you.
Enjoy my write-as-i-randomly-think-of-sotory-ideas story.

Finn