Bubbles Always Pop

Hello Gregory Taylor

Now I am in a car with Demona and Tanwen.

I can’t believe this.

Even as I rewrite this, I have to look at the scars to see if it really happened.

Haha, alrighty!

Anyway...

Back to the story.

Here we go chapter 8!
~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~

“Where are we going?” I asked Demona as we peeled down street.

One hour had passed since the murder.

“A friend’s house, he owes me.” She said as casually as someone who’s driving a van with two fugitives can be.

“Ah.” I mumble scratching my neck.

This is really boring now that the adrenaline had worn off.

I smacked myself, trying to jolt myself out of this sick and twisted dream.

“Human boy is going insane.” Tanwen cackled poking me hard in the side.

I scooted away from her and stared out the window, watching the alternate world blur by.

Suddenly, we screeched to a stop, causing Tanwen to fall into my lap.

“Hello!” She shrieked hugging my middle, making it quite awkward for me.

We had stopped in front of a one story, dull grey house with an overgrown willow tree in front of it.

Why was I paying so much freaking attention to details?

But it looked extremely pathetic.

I mean seriously pathetic, like a 3 legged dog trying to climb a mountain pathetic.

Like just looking at it made me want to hang myself pathetic.

Uhm, actually, not a good thought because someone might think of doing that later to me.

Demona twisted in the driver’s seat to face us, interrupting my disturbing thoughts.

“Ok group, we’re home!” She giggled.

Tanwen and I stared at her, me with disbelief and Tanwen with confusion.

“I’m kidding, jeez. This is the home of the friend who owes me.” Demona huffed clearly mad that none of us could understand the higher level of sarcasm.

“This is not a child’s field trip; this guy is some seriously scary shit and will not hesitate to kill any of us.”

My eyes widened at the words coming from Giggle’s and Death.

I felt Tanwen’s abnormally sharp nails dig into my skin.

“Why the hell are we even here if it’s so damn dangerous?” I barked out, my eyes narrowing.

Demona smiled, revealing those lovely sharp and pointy canines.

“Why thank you for asking Jed.” She laughed as she pulled out a handgun.

“This is the home of Gregory Taylor, bomber of the old parliament building downtown, but currently on probation from the Coleman Shaw’s Institution for the Mentally Unstable.”

She paused to load some bullets into the gun.

Click.

Click.

Click.

I was getting impatient.

“Demona, why are we here, seeing this insane bomber?” I hissed, trying to control the rage from bubbling over.

She giggled, excited that I was reacting this way I suppose.

“He also is suffering from depression...” She giggled again.

“But he knows a portal to the Human world that isn’t guarded by the officials.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But wait!

Doesn’t Demona want me to stay with her?

Yes.

But we aren’t really welcome in this world at the moment.

Here are some tips when you are asking a dangerous, depressed, and mentally unstable bomber directions to get to your only ticket home:

1. Don’t hold Tanwen back when she decides to sniff Gregory Taylor, who happens to spell like gasoline.

2. Don’t beg him to tell. Period. He will not take pity on you.

3. Don’t stare as Gregory pats Tanwen on the head and asks her whether she prefers gas or electric. (she said gas).

4. Do offer him anything to get directions to the portal.

5. Do not stare at the lifeless black holes that you would call eyes and the limp yellowing hair on Gregory while he thinks about what he wants in return.

6. Do promise to steal the document that will officially state that Gregory Taylor is a free man and will no longer be confined to this house.

Whoa, pretty cool, eh?

We get to escape in return for his freedom.

I smell something good a-brewing.

And its not Gregory.

Here is some wisdom from me.

When breaking into a highly guarded building to retrieve a super secret document, do remember to wear clean underwear.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIANLLY!!!!!!! I UPDATED!!!!!!!! 2 days after my birthday too. :]
happy birthday to meeeee....