Status: Activeeeee, enjoy!

If You're Ready

PARTYYYY

Beau Brooks Fanfic Ch…

PARTYYYYYY.

“NO FAIR, I GOT THOSE FOR MYSELF!” Luke yelled to Jai who had apparently stolen his bag of crisps.

I just rolled my eyes and kept driving til we got ot the liquor store.

“I’ll wait for you guys out here.” I said.

“What? No, babe. Come on, I hardly ever get to spend time with you anymore. Let’s go!” Beau said.

I shook my head. I didn’t really want to go through what happened at the previous store all over again. Luke and Jai were being super loud and throwing stuff at each other and the store manager had to come talk to us about acting civil and the option of kicking us out but Jai decided to blame me and when he did it again, the store manager “politely” asked me to leave the store.

“Fine.” Beau said with a sigh and planting a kiss on my cheek.

“Hurry up!!!!” I called out.

Thankfully they didn’t take long and we were able to head off to Beau’s house to start setting up for the party. It looked like it was someone’s birthday because they bought a whole bunch of balloons, banners, and streamers.

I was blowing up a balloon when I felt two arms snake around my waist. It frightened me a bit and it caused me to let go of the balloon. I laughed as I watched it blow all over the room, landing on the floor once all the air had been released.

“You suck, Beau. Now you have to blow it up.”

“No, I have a better idea..” He said, pulling me over to him with a smirk.

“What?” I asked.

“I have something else you can blow.”

I looked around to make sure Jai and Luke weren’t around to hear that because I would never hear the end of it. Good thing they didn’t seem to be around.

I smacked Beau’s arm and moved away from him. “Shut up!”

“Whaaaaat? I meant the balloon!” He said, picking up an unblown balloon from the table.

“You did NOT. Liar.”

He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. “You know me so well. That offer still stands, ya know?”

I could tell he was smirking.

“Shut up, Beau.”

He then placed a finger under my chin and lifted it up, looking into my eyes. “I love you.”

Hearing him say that made me smile like crazy.

Beau leaned down to kiss me when I heard ruckus coming from the other room.

“GET A ROOOOOOOOOM!” Daniel yelled in our direction.

“Go away, Skip!” I said throwing him a pillow.

James walked up to us and handed us more alcohol he had brought.

“UH, James…I told Beau to tell you we were getting the drinks.”

James nodded. I looked at Beau and raised an eyebrow.

“What?” He shrugged. “The more liquor, the better.” He said with his cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes playfully and went upstairs to shower and get ready while the boys finished setting up for the party.

After I was done getting ready I head downstairs and some people are already there. They were acquaintances so I said “hi” then went off to look for Beau.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see my best friend, Tara, standing in front of me.

“AHHH I MISSED YOU!!!!” She said, squeezing me in a tight hug.

“I know right?” I chuckled, knowing I had seen her yesterday. “It’s been whole daaaay.”

“A loooong lonesome day without YOU.” She fake pouted.

I laughed and offered her a drink. She accepted so we went into the kitchen where Beau was with a few people I didn’t know.

“Hey babe,” Beau called me over and I walked over to him. “These are a couple of new friends I’ve made around Melbourne.”

I smiled and waved at them. “I’m Darla.”

“She’s my girlfriend.” Beau stated.

“You didn’t tell us you were taken.” Some very good-looking blonde chick told Beau.

Ew.

“Oh this is my best friend, Tara.” I said, introducing the girl standing next to me.

They all fake smiled and I could tell they weren’t interested so I told Beau I’d see him later.

After a few hours, TONS of people had arrived. I didn’t really know all of them, I thought the boys had invited people we knew from high school but most of these people were people that they had met after getting more and more famous with the Janoskians.

I sighed and took another sip of my drink.

“WOoOoOOo let’s go danccccce Dar!”

A drunken Tara dragged me off to the space where furniture had been moved to create what was being called the dancefloor.

“WOOO BEE BOP BOOP. I LOVE SKRILLEX.” Tara yelled at the top of her lungs. She was so drunk, I’d probably need to have her sleep over and take care of her. Typical Tara. Tara was five foot six and she had black hair. Her eyes were green and she had a really nice body. She could totally be a model.

“I’m stealing her for a bit!” I heard someone yell over the music to Tara. It was Beau.

“BUT I JUSSSST STARTED DANCING WITH HERRRR!” Tara slurred.

I chuckled as Beau took me away and more toward the center of the dancefloor. He pulled me close and our hips swayed to the beat of the music. We danced for a while until Beau said he needed another drunk.

“Stop.” I held onto his arm. “I’ll go with you, we’ve barely spent any time together.”

He nodded and he pulled me though the herds of people at his house and into the kitchen where there was a couple making out and other randoms hanging out. At least it was quieter in here.

“Do you want something, Dar?”

“Yep.” I nodded.

He served us both shots and we downed them quickly.

“Give me another one.” I demanded.

Beau shook his head no and I fake pouted.

“But I want another drink!”

“I don’t want you to pass out on me later” he winked.

Haha, I knew he’d want to have sex later.

“Here, I’ll fix you up something.”

I leaned on the counter as I watched Beau mix vodka with some soft drink. He handed it to me and I took a sip of it.

“Good?” He asked.

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. “Yep. Delicious.”

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

“GET A ROOOOM.”

Beau and I broke away to see a drunk Skip holding a red plastic cup, he was obviously totally wasted. But even when he was wasted he managed to interrupt Beau and I like he always does.

I gave him the finger and pulled Beau by the shirt over to the stairs.

“So soon?” He asked.

I turned to face him and he was looking over at the party scene.

“It’s only past midnight, we-“

I cut him off. “FINEEEE. Go over and party with your people. Your body can wait.”

He looked at me then over at the people on the dancefloor again and took me by the hand, dashing up the stairs and to the first room he could find. Jai’s.

“WHOAH.” Beau and I both went wide-eyed at the sight of Jai making out with some girl on his bed.

“Er..we won’t interrupt, sorry.” I apologized.

Beau, on the other hand, made himself get noticed.

“Here! USE PROTECTION.” He said, throwing Jai a condom.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him over to the end of the hall, to his room.

“Why would you even try Jai’s room?” I asked.

“His bed is soft.” He simply said.

“Yeah, but I like your room best.” I countered.

He leaned me up against the door and pecked my lips, letting his lips linger on mine for a moment.

“Well, whatever you want darling.” Beau liked calling me darling because it kind of sort of sounds like my name. I found it really creepy at first, I don’t know why, but I’ve warmed up to it.

He opened the door and closed it, immediately attacking my lips with his.

I smirked into the kiss when he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Beau slowly moved us closer to the bed and lay me down gently, not breaking the kiss.

I nibbled on his lower lip and he slightly opened his mouth, allowing my tongue entry. He struggled taking my shirt off so I leaned up a bit and raised my arms to make it easier for him. I went for his belt and took it off, working on the zipper next.

knock knock

Ugh. “GO AWAY.” I yelled.

knock knock
“Fuck off!” I yelled this time, not really having any patience at this moment, I just wanted Beau.

Beau smirked, looking at me as he slid my pants off. He pulled his pants off and then I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down.

“I want you.” I whispered against his lips.

He then reached over into one of his drawers to get a condom when we were rudely interrupted.

“BEAU! BEAU! BEAU! SOME KID SET THE STOVE ON FIRE!” Luke shouted after barging into the room. “OH.. I’M SORRY.” He said after realizing what he’d just interrupted. “I’ll go now but you really should get down here.” And with that he was gone.

Beau and I looked at each other and I sighed. Why can’t we have any intimate moments without any of the boys interrupting us?! Ugh.

Beau got off of me and started dressing.

“I’m going to sleep.” I said. “Have fun with the rest of your party.”

“I’m really sorry, babe.” He said. “I promise I’ll make it up to you, but right now I gotta go kick some people out. “ He leaned over to kiss me then left the room.

I just sat there and looked around his room. I wouldn’t be able to sleep with all the noise but it was worth a shot. I don’t feel like dressing and going back downstairs, I didn’t even know half those people.

I wrapped myself in the blanket and shut my eyes tightly, hoping to fall asleep soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got lazy by the end of the chapter so I apologize if it's not that good. I was really into this chapter until I paused to play Set This World On Fire...then I got distracted by singing it over and over again, then I started watching Dare Sunday videos..and yeah. But anywhoooo, here's the new chapter. Hope you guys like it! Also, if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism go ahead and leave a comment. And to that person who suscribed..thank you I <3 you! -Melissa