Status: Thank you for taking your time to open this!

The Farewell of the Ice Queen

"On cold wings, she comes as the nightingale sings his song of farewell. When she whispers, your blood will run cold and when she finally embraces you, your heart will turn to stone. You'd best hide before she finds you. Whenever she hears raging, she takes a life away. She is the one that covers the earth with ice. Her only enemy is the sun that melts it away. When the world sees who she is, but it had been hundreds of years since anyone knew who she truely was...but that doesn't stop her from coming when you are all alone."


The story of the Ice Queen was one that many wizarding children feared as a small child. Perhaps even more so then the Dark Lord himself. She was considered a sign of death. She was once a mudblood witch, but raised by two squibs. She had been adopted, and she hated them. They were her first victums when Death gave her a gift himself, making her a immortal. He gave her the gift of a heart that was not beating, blood that ran through her vains, but it was a silver color and if any other being ever came in contact with it they would become cursed and Death would find them soon after. Her eyes starred deeply in to anyone she turned to, she was considered to be a Winter Goddess.

The Ice Queen was once a smart, and normal witch. She lived in London during the time of witch trials, she was not truthful. She accused the innocent of witchcraft. Getting them all sent to jail, or killed. A wizard, know as John Slytherin casted a curse on to her knowing it was her that was getting so many humans killed. The curse was to be just as cold as her heart Only, the curse gave her more of a gift than a curse.

Of course, every gift becomes old and becomes more of a burden. That is why, she attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

| Disclaimer; I only own the original characters that I created & the original plot the revolves around them. All of the wonderful witches and wizards that you know and love from Harry Potter belong to the wonderful mind of JK Rowling. |