Yesterday.

Not Guilty. October 21st, 1962

Life was almost perfect. Like, everything fit together. Though Paul hated me again, I had John. John was everything… he was perfect, he was beautiful… he was the one. And he was so respectable. I’d never met a more gentlemanly man in my entire life. It was heaven, not hell. Not hell at all.

George had even found a girlfriend. Her name was Haley. She was small, and fragile looking, just like George. Very thin, and she looked like a porcelain doll, with a perfectly proportioned face with small features. She had long, flowing dark red hair, and dirty green eyes. She was so beautiful. Her and George fit like puzzle pieces. They were already in love, though they had only been dating for about a week. He claims they were high school crushes, but I don’t know. I was friends with George in high school, and they never talked. Though, they could have after the big fight we had. It’s always a possibility.

Haley and I had actually become almost good friends in this short time. She was one of the first female friends I’d had in a long time. It was nice to talk about girl things, like hair, and nails, and pours, and all of those things, besides just complaining to myself about them in my head, though I never really paid much attention to those things anyway.

“So, where to?” Haley turned a corner in her new car, one her dad had bought her a couple weeks before. It was nice, and green, and I had no clue what kind it was. I wasn’t too keen on automobiles.

“I don’t know.” I sighed, staring out the window, trying to see past the rain building on it. We were going to hang out today… probably just around town, but we needed some time to ourselves anyway.

“How about that cute café just down this street?” She asked, pointing down the next turn at the intersection. I nodded.
“Sounds good to me.”

She nodded, and turned the corner, heading down it.

We exited the car, heading out across the cold, wet cobblestones, over towards the care. Suddenly, a couple of girls stepped in front of us. One was tall, and slender with blonde hair and big eyes. She had some pimples on her face, and was wearing a huge pin that said “I <3 JOHN”. The other one looked familiar. She was kind of short, and big. She had short black hair with a strait across fringe, and small, angry brown eyes.

“Well?” Haley blurted, cocking an eyebrow, “Are you going to move?”

“George is mine.” The short one said.

“That’s nice.” Haley laughed, and tried to step around. She pushed her back harshly, and she flung into me.
“Ow!” We both muttered.

“And John’s MINE.” The other one yelled, stepping on my foot. I let out a moan of pain, and cringer.

“Okay! Jeeze! Who are we to stop you?” Haley said, “we don’t need to get beat up over it. I mean, we don’t have a chance either!” She insisted. I understood her lie, and went along with it.

“John is sexy… but listen. You have a chance too…”

“Oh SHUT UP I SAW YOU.” The short one said, “at the cavern, totally sucking his face off.”

The other one snarled. “He’s mine. You leave him alone, or we’ll kill you.”

I froze.

Haley shrugged, “Must have been his girlfriend, You must be mistaken.”

“it was YOU.” She shouted again.

Suddenly, more people appeared behind the two, all with Beatles buttons and shirts.

“So, Betty, This is the one?” Someone snarled, and the short one nodded, “Yes it is.”

“And I saw that one with George!” Someone from the back of the pack of at least 15 people yelled. Several cheered in agreement.

“GET ‘EM!”

And with that, I felt myself being thrown into an alleyway, multiple kicks and punches landing in my stomach. I heard a scream, and it took me a minute to realize it was my own. My eyes were clenched tightly shut, but hot tears welled up in them and burst out. I heard Haley gasping for air too.

“You UGLY.” Kick “FAT” kick “WHORE” kick. It wouldn’t stop. I wanted it to stop. I was going to die. One was going to pull a knife, I knew it.

“You stay away from him, or we’ll have you for breakfast.” A higher pitched one squeaked, before the pain stopped. I opened my eyes to see the lot heading through the alley mouth, giggling and teasing each other about who got more punches in, and who did the most damage.

I heard stifled sobs, pulled myself up. Haley was curled in a small ball, and was shaking like crazy. I walked over and rolled her over. Her lip was bleeding, as was her nose, and she was sobbing. I pulled her against me and cradled her.

“Shh, it’s okay.”

“I don’t want it to happen again.” She sobbed, “I’ll have to leave him.”

“No… Nonono…” I cooed, calming her down, “You shouldn’t do that. It’s jealously, we’ll just always have protection from now on… I promise… Shhh….” I stroked her head until the sobbing turned into quiet pain filled moans. I looked down in a puddle of rain drainage examined myself. I had a black eye, and my cheek bone was also bruised. My lip was bleeding. I pulled up the side of my shirt and looked at my side, the source of the pain, to see a deep, yellow looking bruise that was about as big as a plate. I cringed, and put my shirt back down.

“C’mon.” I sighed to Haley, “Let’s get back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, so you guys will be gone? I'll be updating for NOBODY? -tears-

I hope you get back soon :[

xoxo