Yesterday.

Here Comes the Sun.

The 16 year old boy crossed the room to his mother, who was still piled on the floor in a heap. He felt tears in his own eyes, brimming his dark eyelashes like raindrops. He put his arms around her, pressing his face to her shoulder. She reached up and grabbed his hand, pressing it against her face.

Joseph Kingston sighed, leaning into her.

“Mum… why now?” Joseph sobbed, shaking his head.

Anna looked up, remorse flowing through her veins.

Only two weeks prior she had sent the child’s father a letter, explaining all about his child, the one he never knew. He had replied, asking to meet him. Sending for him to fly out on the 9th, the next day.

“I don’t know, Joey. I really don’t.”

She had only admitted to her son who her father was, since he had started to idolize him. For any child to be deprived of a father, she felt it only fair.

It was any boy’s dream, for their father to be John Lennon. The peace revolutionist, the person the world needed.

Anna felt like she wanted to die, but as she looked up into her son’s face, she saw John. He needed her. She felt a presence in the room, and so did Joseph. He looked around, and then out into the world from the small window, where the rain was just starting to subside and the sun began to shine through one of the dark storm clouds.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally finished it. Thank you all for reading. I love you ALL. <3 This is literally the first story I've ever finished, and I'm pretty proud. What do you think?