Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

The Meeting

Jessica’s POV:
“I can’t believe I let you talk me into coming here Olivia, it’s only One Direction, and it’s not like their royalty…”
“ONLY ONE DIRECTION, IT’S ONLY ONE DIRECTION?! They’re the hottest boy band on the planet, and you’re telling me it’s not like they’re royalty?”
“ Well I’m just saying, that I don’t understand why you’re dragging me to a signing, I don’t really want to meet them if I’m honest, I’m supposed to be practising for my audition on Friday, you know that!” as I said that she grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the entrance, “ Olivia. I’m not going in; I’m going to go round the side to the benches okay? Even if it’s not quiet I’ll get some practise…”
“Suit yourself Jess, suit yourself.” She sighed and turned to walk in the entrance. “I owe you babe, I mean you did give me a lift here after all” she said smiling awkwardly.
“Liv, you know that if I didn’t have the audition soon I would come in with you, and be pretty bored while I’m in there though” I winked at her and turned towards the benches.

Olivia’s POV:
I mean I can understand, her not being a HUGE directioner and all, but it would be nice if she came in with me, oh well.
I’d been in the queue for about an hour and I was beginning to wonder whether I would actually get to see the boys, then from over the loud speaker their manager announced that they were going on a break. Great, more time waiting in line, good job it was warm outside, otherwise Jess would be really pissed off with me…

Niall’s POV:
Finally! A well-earned break, it was starting to get stuffy in there.
“Hey boys, I’m going to go outside for a bit of air, it’s really hot in here” I imitating a fan with my hand.
“Sure” “Okay man” “we’ve only got 20 minutes dude” came back as jumbled replies from the others.
I stepped outside the back of the building and took a deep breath, I could smell the freshly cut grass from over the fence, It always brings back memories of when I used to play footy with my mates down at the park back in Ireland.
I suppose I’d been standing there for no more than a minute when curiosity took over, I walked round the side of the building, checking first for any screaming girls but there wasn’t any, thank god. Just a girl sat on the end bench with a guitar. I hid behind the wall, peering out round the edge,
… Just pull me down hard and drown me in love…
I got the odd sentence of lyrics and the basic strum of her guitar; she was good, at singing and playing the guitar as well. She was beautiful too.
I walked round the corner but she didn’t see me for a minute, when she noticed me her head snapped up and she stopped. She just looked at me, I guess she knew who I was or else she would have said something sooner.
“Oh Erm... I didn’t… I didn’t see you there…”
“Hey, no it’s okay, you’re really good.” I smiled at her, she seemed nervous, “Do you mind?” I said gesturing towards the seat opposite her.
“Oh Erm... no not at all,” she gave me a nervous smile then looked down and started inspecting her nails.
“You not here for the signing then? I hear the boys are famous, don’t forget extremely attractive” I said winking at her.
She let out a laugh, it was cute. “ Oh no, my friend begged me to drive her up here so she could come, she’s a huge fan, and by huge I mean HUGE” She smiled at me, it wasn’t nervous anymore, she seemed almost comfortable near me, well I suppose as comfortable as you can get when you’ve just met 1/5 of One Direction.
“I Erm… saw you sitting on the bench on your own. Then I heard you singing, well I heard some of it, I just got the odd sentence and some notes on your guitar, I was round the back” I turned and pointed towards the corner where I was just a few minutes ago, “ getting some air, it gets pretty stuffy in there…”
“I can imagine, it can’t be cool in there with all the girls screaming your name and trying to rip your shirts off”
“Yeah, you could say that, so, how come you’re round here then?” I leant on the table and gave her my questioning look; she has a really cute laugh.
“well, My friend, Olivia, tried to drag me into the hall with her so we could meet you guys, but I have an audition on Friday and I really need to practise my performance, so, I came round here, it seemed like the quietest place to practise, and it’s close enough to the hall so I can’t lose her, she’s completely irresponsible”
“I’m being really rude, I never asked you for your name.” I stuck out my hand “Niall,”
She grabbed by hand and shook it, “The names Jess, Jess Whiteman.”
“Well Jess, Jess Whiteman, I’m pleased to make your acquaintance.” I winked at her and did a small bow over the table.

Jessica’s POV:
Well, he seems nice, not at all like what I’ve heard off of some people. He’s kind, funny and a hell of a lot more attractive in person...*swoon*
“So what exactly are you auditioning for?” he asked, leaning back slightly, trying to shield the light from his eyes.
“X-factor, it was my mum’s idea, she found the flyers outside of the town hall, and so I blame my mum if I don’t go through” I laughed at the face Niall pulled.
Just as Niall was about to reply someone with curly brown hair bobbed round the corner, I recognised him to be Harry.
“Niall buddy, we’ve got… whoa, who’s this? No-one told me you had a girl here” he said winking at me.
“Hazza, this is Jess, I’ve just met her.” He said smiling between me and Harry.
“Oh, well hiya Jess, I’m Harry. I’d love to stay and chat, and I’m sure Niall does as well but we need him to come sign some cd’s and chat to some people who are fangirling way more than is healthy.” He winked at me again, either that or he has a twitch in his eye, but I’m pretty sure it was a wink.
“I’ll see you later yeah?” he asked me, I could see his cheeks starting to blush.
“Sure, I best go and find Olivia.” I waved my good byes and started to walk in the other direction.
Harrys POV:
“Damn Niall, where did you find her? She’s fit!” I nudged him on the arm, knocking him slightly off balance.
“She was just sat there, playing on her guitar and singing, I wouldn’t say she’s fit though…” he looked down at the ground
“Well what would you call her then mate?” I looked at him.
“I’d call her beautiful.” He looked up at me and smiled.
“Awwr, Niall’s got…” He cut me off by declaring a race.
“LAST ONE BACK IN THEIR SEAT HAS TO WEAR A DRESS ON OUR NEXT PERFORMANCE!” He shouted as he run off.
“HEY! NIALL THAT’S NOT FAIR! YOU GOT A HEAD START!” I laughed and ran after him, and of course, I now have to wear a dress on our next performance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the first chapter's shockingly bad, I'm pretty sure something will happen soon :L