Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Celebration pt. 2

Louis’s POV:
I could, and I’m sure the others could, tell how proud Niall and Jessica’s mum were that she got through. Me and the other boys were pretty proud of her as well, we’d only known Jess for a couple of days yet I could see that we were getting closer to her. Also, we’ve decided that Jess is going to be a big part of Niall’s life from now on. He really likes her, you can see that from the way he looks at her, and the way his face lights up whenever she replies to one of his texts.
I like her, but only as a friend of course, she’s a lovely girl. I think we’ve all got to get to know her a bit better though. Me, Liam and Zayn have only met her twice, but Harry’s seen her couple of more times than us and Niall’s seen her a lot more than we have. Well, obviously.

Liam’s POV:
Jessica’s mum is lovely, she really is, she was so kind to us when we arrived at her house. She said we weren’t celebrating there but we were celebrating at a club a few minutes away later on tonight. She said we could invite some of our friends over first so I invited Danielle and Louis invited Eleanor. The other boys brought a couple of their mates along.
I think that Jess is getting on really well with Danielle which I was a bit sceptical about at first, I wasn’t sure whether or not they would get along. But they do so I guess that’s a good sign. I also think that Louis is relieved that she gets on well with Eleanor too, they sat on Jessica’s bed talking away like they’d known each other for ages, it was a cute sight so I got Zayn to take a picture on Jess’s Ipad and upload it onto twitter for me.

Eleanor’s POV:

Me and Danielle were sat in Jessica’s room with her and the boys, we were chatting away like we had known each other since pre-school, it was nice.
As we walked inside I had to catch my breath, her room was gorgeous!
When you first walk in through her bedroom door you can see French doors leading out to a small balcony with a nice view of her garden. The walls were a creamy colour, although the wall to our left was covered in a teal coloured wall paper with a silver floral pattern printed on it. Her bed was against that wall with a matching bed spread, she had a large white chest of draws on the wall with the door on that we had walked through, with a door on the adjoining wall which was her ‘walk-in-wardrobe’. In the corner of the same wall was a pile of scatter cushions and beanbags which is where the boys made themselves comfortable whilst we sat on the bed and talked for what seemed like hours.

Danielle’s POV:
Jessica’s a really nice girl, I mean, we’ve only just met but I could tell that me and her were going to be good friends from now on. Her mum was being really nice as well, always making sure we had everything we needed.
I can tell the boys are getting on quite well with her as well which is a good sign, it would be awkward if they didn’t. I thought at first that maybe they were acting, and were pretending to like her, but as the night unravelled and we left for the party down at the club I could tell how well they get along and that they weren’t just pretending.
Niall is really into her, you can see it in the way he looks at her, it’s really cute.
“Jess, your mum is really nice!”
“She is, she’s more like my best friend though, and sometimes she’s more childish than Olivia.”
“Who’s Olivia?”
“Oh, she’s my friend, we’ve been friends since we were little, and we’re really close.”
“Oh…”
“She’s going to be coming over soon, she only lives down the road, and you can meet her then if you like?”
I think my face lit up at that because let out a small laugh. “Yeah, that’d be nice.”
She stood up and went towards the door, “I’m going to get a drink, do any of you guys want anything?” She scanned the room.
“Nah we’re alright thanks” Zayn replied, obviously made the spokesman of the group.
“Girls?” She smiled at me and Eleanor
“Erm, can I have a glass of water please?” Eleanor answered sounding slightly shy,
“Make that two please” I smiled broadly at her.
“Sure thing, two glasses of water coming up!”