Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Celebration pt. 4

Niall’s POV:
It took me and the boys about 2 hours to get ready, only because we couldn’t decide what to wear. We left the flat at around 7 and headed straight to the club.
When we got there, there was already loads of people piling in so I had guessed it wasn’t a very private party. Jess’s mum had told us to wait around the back in the car park for them.
We had been there about 30 minutes to the best part of an hour when they finally pulled up in a space at the other end of the car park. I saw Jess step out first, with some girl who I didn’t recognise which I guessed was Olivia, the Danielle who was followed out by Eleanor. They were all wearing dresses, they all looked lovely. But Jess looked the nicest, by far.
She turned around and started scanning the cars for Louis’ Mini. When she spotted it she leaned over to Eleanor and pointed it out so she could make her way over to Louis, Danielle followed suit so that she could come for Liam. Jess and Olivia waited for her mum to lock up the car before heading over to us.
“Holy shit…” I heard from behind me, I could tell it was Harry. I’d got to learn the boy’s voices apart by now.
“What’s the matter mate?” I turned around in my seat and asked him.
“That’s the girl who’s boobs I signed…” I saw harry give a cheeky smile in the rear view mirror.
“I saw that Haz…” I smiled back at him through the mirror before stepping out of the car to greet Jess and introduce myself to Olivia.
“Saw what?” Harry replied trying to act stupid.” I don’t know what you’re on about Niall…” he looked from left to right, and back again a few times before breaking into a fit of laughter.
“Come on Haz, let’s go” I patted him on the back and walked off towards the girls.

Jessica’s POV:
“Right, now remember Olivia, don’t sit there and fangirl, because you’ll just draw attention to yourself, and the boys of course. So you got that?” I placed my hands on her shoulders, and made sure she nodded before continuing to walk towards the boys.
“Hey! Didn’t keep you waiting too long did we?” I asked the boys as I leant in to give Niall a big hug.
“Nope, not that long, we kept ourselves entertained so we we’re okay.” Louis laughed as he placed his arm round Eleanor’s waist.
“Ah, I’m sorry.” I smiled at him, “Come on then, let’s go inside, shall we?” I gestured towards the entrance.
“We shall!” Zayn replied