Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Party Hard and Matchmake

Niall’s POV:
We walked into the club, the music was blasting and people were dancing all around us. Strobe lights were flashing and people were downing drinks like there was no tomorrow.
It was weird but looked amazing! I couldn’t wait to join in, even though people will probably recognise us and start a fuss about it.
“Come on guys, up the stairs on your left.” Jess stated, distracting me from looking around the club.
“Huh?” I asked her, coming out of my daze.
“We’re going up stairs, you didn’t think I’d let you guys loose in this crowd do you? I’d never get you all back in one piece!” Jess’s mum joked around. “Come on then up we go.”
We walked up the stairs into a more quiet hallway before opening the door that lead into a more private party, loads of Jess and Olivia’s friends were there to celebrate her getting through, and enough security guards to guard Buckingham Palace.
Jess walked around talking to some people for a while whilst me and the boys found a table around the side of the dance floor and got to know Olivia a bit more.

Jessica’s POV:
I was really surprised with the amount of people that were here, I didn’t know that my mum actually new this many people, or that I did for that matter.
I’d made my way around and managed to talk to enough people to last me a year!
I made my way back to the tables where I found Olivia talking to the boys, and sat down next to Niall who made a space for me when he saw me wondering over.
“Hey babe, you enjoying your party?” He asked me as I sat down. He put his arm round my waist and cuddled me in. He leant in close and whispered in my ear “I think Olivia and Harry or getting on really well, if you get what I mean…” before leaning out and winking at me.
“Oh yeah, I get what you mean…” I laughed at him and looked out onto the dance floor.
Mine and Olivia’s favourite song came blasting onto the speakers and we gave each other the ‘Are you thinking what I’m thinking?’ look that we managed to develop over the years.
“C’mon Jess you’re coming with me!” Olivia grabbed my hand and dragged me into the crowd that was dancing.
“WE’LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE!” I shouted back to the boys who sat there like they didn’t know what was going on anymore.
“DON’T BREAK YOUR NECK!” Harry shouted jokingly back at us.
“OLIVIA WILL! SHE’S GOT TWO LEFT FEET!” I replied to him before Olivia dragged me right into the crowd so I couldn’t get back to the table.

Niall’s POV:
“What was all that about?” I looked back over to Harry
“That’s a song that they’ve loved ever since they went to that concert last year.” He said vaguely.
“Oh, where are the others?” I asked as I looked around to try and catch a glimpse of them.
“Well, Liam was dancing with Danielle and Louis was doing the same, so god knows where Zayn is…” Harry looked behind him as if he was expecting him to be there.
“I’ll go look for him, be back in a tick.” I stood up and went on my search for Zayn.
First I searched the other seats, he wasn’t there. Then I checked on the dance floor, he wasn’t there. I checked the toilets and he wasn’t there either. On my last bet I went downstairs and looked outside for him, it might have been cold but he was stood there, leaning against the boot of Louis’ car.
“Zayn!” I shouted over the car park. He looked up to show that he acknowledged I was there but looked down again after. “What are you doing out here buddy? It’s freezing”
“I just felt really awkward…” He continued to inspect his shoes.
“What do you mean you felt awkward?”
He looked up and stared me hard in the face. “I feel awkward because you’re all sat there with girls and I’m the only one on my own, I mean, you’re with Jess and Harry’s getting on really well with Olivia, Liam has Danielle and Louis has Eleanor. I just feel left out mate.” He looked back down; I could tell this was troubling him.
“ Look mate, come back inside you’re going to catch you’re death out here… come back inside, Jess and Liv have gone off dancing we’ll get you a drink and sit down have some man time with Harry” I winked at him to let him know I was messing about with a little.
Zayn looked up and couldn’t help but let a smile creep across his face, “And who’s getting the drink then?”
“Harry is! I’ve decided! Come one, I’ll race you back inside!” I started to sprint towards the door but Zayn’s too fast and beat me inside.

Harry’s POV:
I saw Zayn sprint through the door and practically jump into the seat opposite me.
“Go on Harry, your round!” Niall announced when he finally sat down and caught his breath.
“Do I have to?!” I whined, but Niall wouldn’t take no as an answer, he gave me a warning look about Zayn so I could tell he was upset. “I’ll be back in a minute, what you having?”
Zayn replied first “I’ll just have a beer please mate.”
“I second that!” Niall said raising his hand with a cheeky grin.

Olivia’s POV:
Me and Jess were just walking away from the bar and back onto the dance floor when I noticed Zayn sitting at the table with Niall, he looked really depressed.
“Jess, do you suppose this party is making Zayn feel awkward?”
“Why do you say that?” She asked, confused.
“Well, I mean all the other boys are with a girl, apart from Harry of course…”
Jess interrupted, “But you and him are getting on really well so it’s probably just him on his own then….”
“… well yeah. Do you suppose we could set him up with someone? I mean even if nothing comes out of it, it’ll be nice for him to have a girl to talk to!” I smiled brightly at Jess, realising I had just come up with one of my best ideas this week.
“Yeah! Come on, let’s go find someone!” She dragged me half way across the dance floor so we stood there comparing girls and trying to pick the right one.
“What about her?” I suggested, pointing to a girl that was in the year above us in High School.
“No, she’s a complete bitch. She uses people like sanitary towels on her monthly.” She looked at me and we cracked up in laughter. “How about her?”
“Erm… well she’s nice but I don’t know…”
We stood there comparing for a few more minutes until we saw the right girl. We realised she was the right one at the same time, and gave each other the ‘shall we? I think we shall’ look before heading on over to her.