Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Hometime

Zayn’s POV:
Me, Harry and Niall were sat at the table still, just chatting about memories and what we plan to do in the future when Jess and Olivia came back with a girl I hadn’t met before.
“Boys, this is Jasmine. You haven’t met her before as you can probably tell but we’ve been good friends for a while and I thought she could come and sit down with us for a little while…” She looked over at me hopefully.
I looked up and smiled at Jasmine, “Sure” I replied.
Jasmine sat down on my left, with Harry on my right, and we all started talking. We found out a lot about Jasmine, and she was really nice. She was kind, funny and quite attractive.
Before we knew it, we’d all been talking for hours, and it was time to go home.
Just as Jasmine was about to leave I grabbed her arm,
“Hey, Erm… I was wondering if I could…well I was wondering if I could have your number.” I looked at her, then down at the ground, trying not to show how nervous I was.
“Sure, here” She grabbed a pen out of her purse and scribbled her number on my arm before smiling at me and walking away.
“Thanks” I looked down at my arm and smiled back at her.

Liam’s POV:
When we got back to Jessica’s house we didn’t manage to do anything before we passed out, Jess fell asleep in Niall’s arms, Eleanor in Louis’, Olivia on Harry’s shoulder and Danielle on my chest.
It had been a good night, we’d all had a great time but I could tell we were going to suffer in the morning, that’s usually the reason I don’t drink that much.