Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Hangovers

Harry’s POV:
I woke up in the morning when everyone else was still asleep; Olivia was asleep on my shoulder but woke up when I tried to sit up.
“Sorry,” I whispered “I didn’t mean to wake you up.”
“It’s okay, I was awake anyway, I just couldn’t be arsed to sit up.” She looked up at me and smiled.
“Oh right, sorry again anyway,” I smiled back down at her, “How’s your head?” I asked her with the best concerned face I could do with my hangover.
“Banging, and my mouth tastes like stale whisky, although I’m sure I didn’t drink any last night…” She settled back down into my shoulder.
“I know the feeling, but mine tastes like manky old vodka shots and I’m pretty sure I had a few too many of them, but that’s what you get when you drink too much.” I put my arm around her shoulder and settled down with her and went back to sleep with her still under my arm.

Niall’s POV:
I woke up after Harry and Olivia started talking about how much they drank last night. Jess was asleep under my arm and I tried to adjust myself without waking her up. I heard her mumble something but I wasn’t sure if she was awake or not so I ignored it.
“Niall?” She croaked
“Yeah? Sorry, I thought you were talking in your sleep, what did you say?”
“I said I think I’m going to be sick…” She stood up and had to dodge round Louis, Eleanor and Zayn who were scattered across the floor before being able to go to the bathroom.
5 minutes later I heard footsteps padding down the stairs, I got up out of bed and decided to go and see if she was okay. I walked into the kitchen and put my arms around her to cuddle her.
“How you feeling?” I whispered to her.
“Like I’ve been hit round the head with a cricket bat and got the vomiting side to food poisoning” She looked up at me and leant her head on my chest, before letting go, to go and get some paracetamol.

Liam’s POV:
When I woke up I noticed that Jess and Niall weren’t asleep on the bed anymore, I heard some muttering from downstairs so I slid Danielle’s head off of my chest and went to walk downstairs, I needed a glass of water anyway.
I walked downstairs and went straight into the kitchen where I found Niall, “Where’s Jess Mate?” I asked him because she was nowhere to be seen.
“She’s gone out for some air, said it helps clear her head or something like that, I’m going out in a bit”
“I’ll think I’ll join you with that “I said as I took a sip of my water.
We sat outside for about half hour before Louis came out to find us, rubbing his eyes whilst being blinded by the sunlight.
“Jesus Christ, it’s too bloody bright out here, I’m going back in.”
I looked at Harry, to Jess and back again before erupting into fits of laughter.
5 minutes later Louis came back through the door and trudged down the garden path with his sunglasses on.
“It’s too bright, I feel like I’m going to burn…like a vampire!” He said letting himself down gently onto the deck chair opposite us.
“Well, be thankful that we have sunshine, I mean we are in England after all.” Jess told him whilst drooping down further into her chair, blocking the sun from her eyes with her hand.
“Yeah I know that” Louis replied sarcastically.
“I was just saying” she winked, shrugging her shoulders. “Right, I’m going back inside, you guys coming?” She stood up and looked back at us.
“No, I’m staying out here for a bit; get some fresh air and that.” Louis replied.
“See you inside in a bit then guys.” She smiled and walked back inside.