Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Judges Houses

Jessica’s POV:
Before stepping onto the plane at Heathrow airport, I said goodbye to everyone and left most of them teary eyed.
“I’m going to miss you babe.” Niall said with a croaky voice giving me a huge hug.
“You’ll get over it; it’s not for that long anyway.” I joked with him as I pulled away to give the rest of them a hug.
I waved good bye as I walked through the terminal with the other contestants.
Me and another contestant I made friends with took our seats on the plane and settled down for the 4 hour long journey to a mystery location… so we were told.

*4 hours later*
When we arrived at the location we were shown to our rooms and left to unpack, we would get called down in around an hours’ time to find out who our mentor was.
I had my own room, it wasn’t very large but it was and okay size. I unpacked my things and made it feel a bit more homely for me.
*1 hour later*
We got told to go into the main reception room of the house and wait there. We had been in there for about 20 minutes when the door opened slightly, and in walked our mentor.
Cheryl Cole.
She shouted out a yes, when she saw us as she knew she had the girls group, and all of us ran over to give her a hug because we were pleased to have her as our mentor.

*the next day*
Cheryl gave us our songs this morning and told us that we had to practise hard and learn the words. We all had been given the same song; we were expecting to get different ones. But we came to the conclusion that it was the only way she could judge who deserves to go through or not.
We had been given the song ‘Bucket’ by Carly Rae Jepsen and had been practising all day when we decided it was time to call it a day, as we had to be up early the next morning to practise again.

*the next day*
Cheryl came round to us as we were practising, too see how hard we had been working on the song, and too let us know that we would be performing it too her the next day.

*The next day*
Today was the big day, we had the camera men come and set up in a single room for us to perform our song to Cheryl, and for them to record us doing so for television back in the UK.
When it was my turn I walked in and settled down on the chair opposite Cheryl with my guitar. We sat and spoke about how my rehearsals went, and how important this competition is to me before finally getting round to performing.

As I finished off my song she looked at me and smiled, “Well done Jess.” she gave me some feedback and what I could have done to improve it before sending me out so she could have the next girl come in and perform.

*the next afternoon*
The next afternoon was when we were getting told if we were going through to the next stage of the competition or not.
When I walked into the room she patted the seat next to her, signalling for me to sit down next to her.
“I was really pleased with your performance yesterday; I think the song worked really well with your voice. When you got through to this stage I could tell how much the competition means to you, but I need to know that I’m going to have 100% of your commitment, and that you aren’t going to stray and let me down. Can I depend on you to do that?” She looked at me straight in the face.
“Of course, 100%” I looked back at her and she smiled broadly back.
“Good to hear! I’m sure I can trust you and that I’m not making a bad decision”.
“Oh no, of course you can! And you certainly aren’t!” I felt my smile widen.
“Well than Jess. I’d love to have you in my category still!”
We leant across and gave each other a quick hug before I said thank you and left.
After I left I ran back up to my room and grabbed my phone off of the side.

Niall’s POV:
“Hey, Niall. Your phone is ringing!” Harry shouted from the kitchen.
“Who is it?” I shouted back from the front room as I stood up to go and get it.
“It’s… It’s Jess!” He sounded a little more excited towards the end of his sentence.
Me and the other boys sprinted into the kitchen to answer my phone.
“Hey!” came Jess’s voice from the other end. “I was beginning to think that you weren’t going to answer the phone.”
“Sorry,” I put the phone on loud speaker so the boys could hear as well. “You’re on loud speaker. Don’t mind do you?”
“Oh no, of course not. So, anyway I did the performance yesterday, and spoke to Cheryl this morning…” She drifted off towards then end.
“Yeah, and?” I said, prompting her to carry on.
“Well, she said she needed to make sure she had 100% commitment and that I’m not going to let her down…”
“So…” I said, prompting her again.
“Well, I told her that she did and that I wouldn’t let her down, and she put me through”
They boys started cheering and clapping when they heard.
“Well done!” A smile crept across mine and the boys faces.
“Thanks!” She replied, I could tell by the way that she was talking, that she was smiling.
“So when do you lot fly back?” Harry jumped in.
“Erm… tomorrow morning I think they said, so I’m going to have to pack my stuff later”.
“Oh right, what times the flight” Liam asked.
“12, but lunchtime not midnight.” She stated, laughing at herself.
“Oh, so you’ll be back around 4 or 5 then?” Louis asked, suddenly making an appearance by my side.
“Well done Einstein” Zayn joked around with him, nudging him on the arm.
“Oh ha, very funny Zayn” Louis replied sarcastically, and nudged him back.
“Anyway, I’ll leave you boys to quarrel then shall I? We’re having dinner in a bit so I’ll speak soon. Bye guys!” She said cheerily, stopping Zayn and Louis long enough to say good bye, before they started arguing again, chasing each other round the flat and taunting each other.