Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Arrivals

Liam’s POV:
We arrived at the airport at around 4 so we could meet Jess. Niall was acting like an over excited 5 year old. It had only been 4 days since he saw Jess but he seemed as though it had been a year. Bless him.
The sign opposite us told us that her flight had landed, when Niall saw it he started jumping up and down. Zayn had too pin him down on a seat to stop him jumping through the roof.
“Niall mate, Calm down!” Zayn spluttered as he tried to stop Niall from getting up.
“I can’t help it, I’m excited!” He smiled at him.
“Yeah can’t we tell someone gave you too many E-numbers?” Louis mumbled from behind Harrys shoulder. Obviously hiding so Niall couldn’t reach him to thump him.
“Oi shut up you!” Niall joked.
“Hey Niall!” Zayn jabbed him in the ribs, “There she is!” He pointed over to Terminal 3.
If Niall had gotten up any quicker you wouldn’t have seen him for dust.
“Bloody hell mate!” Zayn moaned as he fell onto the hard metal seats.
Jessica’s POV:
I’d only been out of the Terminal 30 seconds before Niall came running down to me, engulfing me in a huge bear hug.
“Jesus Niall, what are you trying to do? Wind me?” I laughed as I tried not to fall on my back from the impact.
“Sorry, just excited to see you. Well done babe!” He whispered in my ear before letting go slightly and kissing my cheek.
“It’s alright, what have you been feeding yourself? Bags of sugar?” I joked with him, “Actually don’t answer that, it wouldn’t surprise me” I winked at him and hugged him again.
I saw the boys walking down slowly, when Niall let go of me they ran as fast as they could to come and swarm me with hugs and laughter.
We made our way out of the airport once we had calmed down and went back to their flat
We spent the rest of the night talking and messing around before we fell asleep in the living room.