Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

The phone call

Niall’s POV:
I woke up in the morning with Jessica asleep on my shoulder, the boys were nowhere to be seen but I heard muttering from the kitchen so I had guessed that they were in there.
Jess moved off of my shoulder and sat up, rubbing her eyes.
“Morning beautiful” I said giving her a gentle kiss on her cheek.
“Morning” She said, still rubbing her eyes but a smile crept across her mouth.
“Sleep okay?”
“Like a log” She laughed a little and tried to stand up. Her leg gave way underneath the pressure and I caught her to stop her falling on the floor. “I got a dead leg.” She moaned and sat back down on the sofa.
“You don’t say?” I winked at her. “I’m going to get a drink, do you want one?”
“Water please” she smiled up at me as I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.
“Jess awake mate?” Zayn asked as I got her glass of water.
“Yeah, she’s got a dead leg or else she would have been out here as well” I picked up the glass of water and took it into the living room for her.
“Thanks” she said as she took the glass of water out of my hands.

Jessica’s POV:
The other 4 boys walked into the front room and squished onto the sofa with me and Niall, making me laugh and fall over the arm. I laid on the floor laughing for a couple of seconds before it made the others laugh too.
“You alright down there love?” Louis asked me in between bursts of laughter.
“Yeah,” I laughed a little more. “I’m fine, Its pretty comfy down here actually” And carried on laughing.
“I’m sure it is” Zayn said laughing more as well.
I sat up and climbed back onto the sofa, pushing Harry off of the arm at the other end.
“Hey! Now that’s not fair” He said, sitting up laughing, trying to keep a straight face.
“I think it’s pretty fair, you were the last one to sit on the sofa when I fell off.” I laughed at him; his serious face wasn’t really working very well.
“Fair enough” he stood up and perched back on the arm keeping an eye on me all the while. “You’re not going to push me off again are you?”
“No, I’m done.” I laughed at him a little more before settling down on the arm of the sofa with my head resting on Niall’s shoulder.
*1 hour later*
I heard my phone ringing from in the kitchen so I went to go and get it.
“Hello” I said down the phone, I didn’t recognise the number.
“Hey, is this Jessica?” replied a familiar voice; I couldn’t remember who it was though.
“Yeah it is who’s calling?” I asked cautiously.
“It’s Simon” No wonder I recognised the voice.
“Oh right, sorry, I didn’t recognise the number”.
“It’s fine, we’re sending a car to pick you up from your house tomorrow afternoon to take you to the contestants house at our secret location. Make sure you have your bags packed by 6. Good bye.”
“Bye”
I returned to the living room and settled back down with the boys for a little while before I headed home to pack.