Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Chav Talk

Alex’s POV:
“So you’re telling me that you and him are together” I asked for a thousandth time
“Yes Alex, I’ve already said that”.
“How long for?” I asked as we lay down on her bed, hanging our heads off the edge.
“About 2 months now I suppose” She looked over at me; she could probably tell that I was in shock.
“So the whole time you’ve been here, in the competition I mean, you’d already been with him, what. A week?”
“Not quite a week, more like 2 or 3 days, but yeah we were already together”.
“Well, I didn’t see that coming when we started this conversation off…” I stared up at the ceiling then turned around to face Jess. “Well, if we’re planning on staying here for as long as possible, we need to make this room look like our own!” I declared and stood up, walked over to my bags and started to get some of my things out.
I looked over at Jess as she was pulling out her Ipad and logging into Twitter.
“Hey,” I said, “How many DM’s have you got?” I grabbed her Ipad off of her and looked through them.
“They’re off of these kids from all over the place, Zayn added some picture that we’d taken on this onto Twitter and people were trying to find out who this ‘mystery girl’ was, so I tweeted them saying it was me. They’re mainly hate mail and kids going ‘yeah whatevs babes!’ in their chav type” We both cracked up laughing.
I sat on the edge of her bed and looked at some of the pictures, “There’s a printer down the hall, you should print some off and stick them up, and that’ll help make it more homely”. I suggested.
“Yeah, that’d be a good idea, but I need some with you first” She looked at me with a cheeky grin on her face.
“Oh no, I don’t do nudes Jess!” I joked around with her, “I’m only joking, come on then, let’s get snapping!” I dived on the bed next to her and we started taking pictures, mainly stupid face but there were some really nice ones of us as well.