Status: Might end up doing a sequel at some point..don't know yet though..enjoy :)

Starstruck

Sworn to Secrecy

Niall’s POV:
I got home around 10pm and text Jessica to let her know I was home, I’d left her about half hour ago so I’d guessed that she wouldn’t be home just left so I left my phone on the bedside table and went into the kitchen to get some food.
I went back into the bedroom and checked my phone. *1 new message* I opened it and it was from Jess
“ Hey, good to know that you got back okay, I’ve just got home and I’m going to bed now, still tired after all of that running you made me do ;) I’ll talk soon? Love Jess x x x”
I replied straight away:
“Hey! Good to hear you’re alright; I think I might head off to bed now as well I’ve eaten half of what was inside the fridge already ;) Good job I didn’t eat much when we were in the café or else I’d of cleared them out of stock there and then. Night, sleep well. Love Niall x x x”
I wasn’t expecting a reply so I put my phone back on the side and went to the bathroom.
I came back into the bedroom about 5 minutes later and my phone buzzed as I sat down on the bed. It was a text from Jess:
“I think it is a good job you didn’t eat much there then, haha. My mum knows who you are, but she’s sworn secrecy, and when she does that she means it, otherwise she’d go bragging saying stuff like “Oh my daughters got a new boyfriend he’s this and he’s that. But I’ve explained the whole paparazzi thing and she completely understands, she said that she would probably be like that as well. Anyway I said I was going to sleep…and I think I will now :P Sleep tight, Love Jess x x x”
When I read the first bit it sort of panicked me, but I trust her mum and she seemed to believe that she would keep the secret, so I believed her. Why wouldn’t I? She didn’t seem like the person who would lie.