Status: COMMENTS = UPDATES

Dragons and Wolves

Daenerys has conquered the world, she sits on the Iron Throne with Jorah as her Queen's Hand. But the North isn't ready to submit. A few years back Jon had united the Night's Watch with the Wildlings to conquer the Others and was named King of and Beyond the Wall. Believing Daenerys to be mad with power like her father, he sends assassin Arya to kill her. But it'll take far more than that to kill the great dragon queen and what happens when Jon begins to feel like giving up his oaths for her. Especially when she feels as if she's betraying Drogo.
Side pairings:
Arya/Gendry
Sansa/Younger Hound
Bran/????
((DISCLAIMER: This is a fanfiction, thus the characters belong to George RR Martin. All images were found on google and belong to their respective makers, I did NOT make these images and I'm taking no credit for their creation.))
First Featured Story of the Game of Thrones Club

More GoT:
Monster (A Sansa Story)
Dragons and Wolves (A Jon/Dany Story, Arya/Gendry and Sansa/Hound side pairings)
Blood Child (An Arya/Gendry Story)
The North Remembers (A Lady Stonehear one-shot
Valar Morghulis (An Arya one-shot)

  1. Chapter 1
    There's dragons on the great ice wall of the Night's Watch. Sorceress vs. Dragon queen, who's corpse will collapse onto the snow covered North?
  2. Chapter 2
    The Council meets while an assassin waits in the shadows. But will the Queen's master of poison realize what's happening before it's too late?
  3. Chapter 3
    The assassin strikes but the Dragon Queen isn't ready to submit.
  4. Chapter 4
    The Commander is southbound but will his men at the Wall be alright?
  5. Chapter 5
    The eldest wolf has made it south alive but will he survive?
  6. Chapter 6
    Jon awakens from his severe injuries. Arya seeks refuge with Gendry, an old ally or more?
  7. Chapter 7
    Sansa and Jon both receive unexpected visitors, Arya and Gendry buttheads.
  8. Chapter 8
    An unexpected oath and someone to challenge the Dragon Queen's reign.
  9. Chapter 9
    Arya heads back North after a startling morning with Gendry while Jon gets a glimpse into the Dragon Queen's mind
  10. Chapter 10
    Hounds, swords and dragon fire
  11. Chapter 11
  12. Chapter 12
    Journeys both physical and mental
  13. Chapter 13
    Haunted in your heart, haunted in your dreams and haunted in your mind
  14. Chapter 14
    Blood of the wolf, veins of the dragon
  15. Chapter 15
    Disfigured, body and soul. (R-rating comes into play! be warned!)
  16. Chapter 16
    Stark versus Stark
  17. Chapter 17
    Dead meat, dried blood
  18. Chapter 18
    Secrets in the poison, secrets in the blood
  19. Chapter 19
    Crawl, marked for life
  20. Chapter 20
  21. Chapter 21