Status: Ideas come in spurts. Slow...

One Day, Robots Will Cry

You Got Me Kind of Thinking

Gabe read the text William had sent to him: Yeah...

Sighing to himself, he replied: Don't worry, monada.

From the driver's seat, Pete glanced over at him. "Who are you texting?" he questioned. They were on the way to the party. Jessica lived on the suburbs of town. Honestly, how bad could it get?

"William," Gabe said trying to show no hint of emotion.

"Is he coming?" Pete asked, turning down the blaring radio.

"No," Gabe replied, "he thinks it's going to get crazy."

Pete shrugged, "It might."

"He's acting like my mamá, or something," Gabe muttered.

Pete rolled his eyes, "Did you ever get things straightened out between the two of you?"

"Not really..." Gabe said quietly.

"Well, you should. It's really annoying when you act like a girl," Pete said.

Gabe crossed his arms and muttered, "I'm not..." He pulled out one arm and looked at his phone. William said: if I didn't worry, what would I be good for?

A small grin came across his face, as he replied: Making out.

The pair arrived at Jessica's house, seemingly fashionably late, considering there was no parking left in the huge driveway. The house was really nice on the outside, with shrubbery and everything. It was two stories and had a walk-way separate from the driveway.

Gabe rushed into the crowded house, greeting everyone with at least a smile. He looked like the 80's had thrown up on him or something. His white wide-brimmed hat had neon paint-splatters all over it. He wore his usual lime green and black jacket with his matching Nike Air Jordan's. His tight skinny jeans were an unbelievably bright shade of blue.

Surely, they couldn't tell that a little over a year ago he and his family had nothing. Even if they could've, which they couldn't, they definitely didn't know that the reason he had nothing was because his mother took everything after the divorce and went back to Uruguay. No one knew he lived in a broken home with an alcoholic, abusive father and his drug-dealing brother. Certainly they had no clue the only reason he had these nice clothes was he saved up his own money for years and got lucky on a Super Bowl bet with his brother and father two years in a row. Even as he cracked a beer, they had no idea he was too becoming an alcoholic, like his father. No one knew...except William.

But, they didn't know he and William were as close as they were...and they would never know.

"Hiya Gabe!" Brendon said, as Gabe approached his main clique. Brendon and Ryan were always together. No one really minded that they were openly flaming, but Gabe found it slightly annoying how peppy they both were...all the time.

"Hey guys," he addressed them both even though only Brendon had spoken.

"Gabey baby, get your sweet ass over here," Lacey said pulling him into a hug. She was a little...intoxicated.

"Hola," he replied returning the hug and grinning.

"Where's William?" Brendon asked.

Honestly, is that that obvious? Gabe nearly snarled, "I don't know. What do I look like, his fucking baby-sitter?"

"Gees, Gabe, chill out," Ryan said defending his boyfriend. It made Gabe cringe a little, the word boyfriend. It was like gay, he wanted to pretend it didn't exist.

"Sorry," Gabe said covering his attitude, William is just acting really weird."

"So, he's not coming?" Alex asked.

Gabe inhaled, "No...he's not."

"Good, he's such a baby when he's drunk..." Alex said, "Okay, he's more of a baby when he's drunk."

Gabe clenched his fists and dropped his half empty beer can, "Cállate la boca! Usted no sabe lo que ha sido a través de!"

"No comprehendo..." Alex said flatly.

"Erm, let's go get you a new drink," Lacey said pulling on Gabe's arm.

"Yeah, he needs one," Alex muttered.

Ignoring the comment, Gabe followed Lacey into the kitchen, through the crowd and the obnoxious rap music in the background. What the hell was every one's problem?

Lacey handed him a cup.

"What's this?" Gabe questioned, looking down at the bluish liquid.

"Just taste it," she instructed.

Wearily, Gabe took a sip. The greatest taste filled his mouth. "Dios mío," he took another, larger drink, "this is increíble!"

She laughed.

Taking another drink he asked, "What is this!?"

"Absolute vodka and blueberry juice," she smiled.

"Oh my God, Lacey!" he leaned forward and gave her a peck on the lips, "this is the greatest thing that's ever been in my mouth, ever!"

She laughed, blushing.

Dios...what am I doing? He reached in his pocket to look at his phone. Of course William had texted him back: Ooh, yeah! ; )

Gabe downed most of the cup of the newly found amazing drink, then replied: haha, oh baby. : ) What are you up to anyway?

He pushed his phone back into his back pocket. Of course, William was being cute now.

"Hi Gabe!" Jessica said stepping dead in front of Lacey.

Lacey did not look amused.

"Hey, miel," Gabe said, "your house is gorgeous. Almost as gorgeous as you are."

Jessica laughed, while Lacey coughed. "Yeah, whatever," Jessica said, "You didn't even get a full tour."

"No I didn't," Gabe said smiling.

She linked arms with him, "Come on then."

Lacey crossed her arms.

Gabe followed Jessica through the kitchen, to the living room, down a hallway, dodging people like crazy. They passed a door she said was the bathroom, and a closed door that had a sign on it that read: DON'T ENTER. "Parents room," she said, "I figured it was better this way."

Nodding, Gabe followed her up the stairs. The first room on the left, she told him, was a bathroom, the first room on the right was her brother's room. The door was open and her brother and his fucking freshman friends were smoking weed.

"Your brother's a fucking freshman?" Gabe questioned eyeing the boys.

Jessica laughed, "Yeah..."

The second right was her sister's room, but she was away in college. The second left was her room. It was plain, the walls were a pale peach color. There was a huge mirror and a dresser with make=up and hair products all over it. though, there was a huge pile of Cd's.

"Wow, that's some Cd collection," Gabe commented.

"Yeah, I have everything over there," she added.

"then why is that shit playing down there?" he questioned laughing.

"I dunno..." she said.

Gabe pulled out his phone. "I'm gonna text Pete and tell him to DJ, okay?"

"Sure," she said sitting on her bed.

Out of habit, he sat next to her. First he read William's text: Oh, just trying to enjoy dinner, but it's impossible with my step-dad. God, he's such a dick.

Quickly, Gabe replied: I'm sorry. : ( Then he started a new text to Pete: Go to the car and get your shit and DJ this bitch.

He put his phone back in his pocket and took a sip of Lacey's amazing concoction.

Jessica scooted closer to him, she put her hand on his thigh.

"Erm...have you tasted this drink Lacey made?" he questioned.

"No," she said.

He handed her the cup, "Here taste."

She took a drink, then placed the cup on the floor, "That's good."

"I know right?!" he said and laughed.

"This is better," she said and pressed her lips to his.

His eyes widened, he left himself wide open for that one. Though, he kissed her back, until he felt his phone vibrate. He stopped kissing her and pulled it out of his pocket.

She looked slightly disappointed.

It was from Pete: Wtf, no way! This isn't my house, dude!

He rolled his eyes, while replying: It's fine, I'm with Jessica, she said it's okay.

Though, there was also a text from William. He bit his lip and opened it. It read: Don't worry bout it... How's the party?

He covered the side of his face with one hand, and replied: Kind of lame, really.

As he slid the phone in his pocket, Jessica said, "What did you do, come to a party to text?"

He grinned, "No, no. I was just telling Pete about the music thing, and I'm...still trying to convince a friend to show up."

"Friend?"

"Yeah, William Beckett," he said.

"Oh, I thought you were talking about a girl or something," she smiled.

Gabe shook his head, "Nah, it's not like that, lindo."

"Then, let's continue where we left off, shall we?" she questioned, then pressed her lips to his. Everything in his heart just stopped and screamed 'NO', but his lips moved with hers. She had one hand on his thigh still, the other on his cheek. He put his hand in her dark hair and ran his other up and down her side. This is wrong. This is wayyy wrong, and you know it!

It's not like William's my boyfriend or anything...


She moved onto his lap and unzipped his jacket. he moved his hands from her to slide his jacket off of his arms. Then, he placed one hand on the small of her back and put the other in her hair. Their lips didn't move from one another's.

"Jessica!" her brother called.

She moved her mouth, "What?!" she exclaimed, wanting a good explanation.

"Come here, and quick!"

"I'll be back," she whispered in Gabe's ear and winked before she left the room.

Gabe threw his head back and groaned. "Estupidez, estupidez....estupidez!"

He pulled his phone from his back pocket. Pete had texted him back: Where are you?

He replied: Jessica's room, 2nd left upstairs.

He also had a text from William and his heart raced. Why he had no idea, it's not like he knew. Still the guilt weighed on him. He read: That's too bad. What are you doing then?

Gabe bit his lip and replied: Oh, not much. Drinking an amazing blueberry drink Lacey made. OMG you have to taste it! I'm chilling in Jessica's room with her and Pete.

A small lie wouldn't hurt, especially if it meant William wouldn't be hurting. God, what was he doing?

"Gabe, what the hell are you doing?" Pete asked entering the room.

Mind reader. "Jessica just rushed out, we were chilling," Gabe said.

"Well why are you still sitting in here?" Pete questioned, "C'mon, let's get out of here."

Gabe rose, "Yeah, I dunno, dude."

He and Pete left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Of course, everyone thinks Brendon and Ryan are gay together in every story, ever. :)

And, Gabe speaking Spanish just makes me giddy.

Oh and no offense freshman, but it's just a term they use with freshman. Even if you're a sophomore and you were just a freshman last year, all the new freshman are fucking freshman. This is in no way related to anything in real life. :tehe:

What a whore. And....that's pretty suckish of Gabe, eh? At least it didn't go very far...