Status: I'll update whenever I can. Between school and work, it's hard to find time to write what I want to write. I keep trying to update other stories, but I know if I start, I won't stop, so I start new ones. lol

Captor

"Please let me go."
Those were the only words I've ever heard her say. Those were the only words I ever knew she could say. However, just from those words, I knew deep in my heart that I wanted to hear more. I wanted to know more. I wanted her everything.

Nami is the fourth princess out of six and, at twenty years old, she capable of handling almost anything. Almost. Of course, life has a way of challenging others by making them go through the things they dread the most. Now, Nami is forced to leave everything she loves behind--she has no choice when a bratty king attacks her kingdom, threatens her family and her people all for the sake of "wanting her". Why, she doesn't know--in fact, the young king doesn't seem to know either. But she has no other option than to go with the very boy that has destroyed the peace her father worked so hard to achieve. Now, she sits in a room that is more like a cell, isolated from the outside world apart from her daily visits the king forces upon her, with the only comfort being the letters she gets from her family that are far too infrequent. With all this free time, what else is a girl to do but plot revenge?

Nami
Niel
Sune
Fae
Heen
Prin
Abalie
Isa
Rye
Jacker