Status: Let's see where this goes!

Too Nervous to Speak

Jumble of Emotions

I woke up to a rhythmic beeping noise, keeping my eyes closed, I figured I was in a hospital. Last nights events came rushing back into my head, causing the beeping to speed up. I heard the door sqeak as my eyelids popped open. Before me stood an older looking woman, the doctor I assumed. "Ms. Shaffer, I see you have finally awaken. I'm Dr. Anderson. It seems you have two fractured ribs and a twisted ankle." That was a relief, seeing as how painful it was to breathe I thought it would be worse. "But there is something I must tell you-" she paused and gave me a sympathetic smile before continuing. "Mr. O'Dare died on impact." My body froze. He was dead. Michel was dead. No. No no no no no. The doctor is lying. He can't be dead! He's all I have left!! I burst out into hysterics.

After I had calmed down, the doctor continued on. "But it seems that you are 7 to 8 weeks pregnant, and despite the crash the baby is as healthy as can be" I didn't know how to react. Mike was gone, yet a peice of him, or rather us, was growing inside me. A peice of us that he would never meet or know. I didn't know whether to be happy for the little creature growing inside me, or to me be sad because neither of us would ever see Mike again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know. But I just wanted to get the ball rolling. I don't know if I'll ever end up actually finishing this, but I wanted to get it up to see if anyone would actually read it/like it. Sooo tell me what ya think! Should I continue or no??