Status: love*hate*heart*breaks

Project Iffafiss

corruption in our blood

After I spoke the last few words my heart sank in relief. I had finally told someone. Then I thought that I shouldn’t have left the part out about the traitor, but it was too late to say something about it. The room was quiet but I didn’t really mind. “Do you know what this project iffafiss is?” Asked professor McGonagall. “No.” I said quietly. “Thank you for your time miss Raven. You were quiet helpful. We promise you and your family that we will find your father’s killer and bring him to justice” they said. I stood up and looked at them, all twelve. “I’d rather you don’t. That way, I can” I held, once again hesitating before I exited the room with vengeance lingering deep in my eyes.

Anthony, my younger brother (by half a year) and Draco ran past me and up the stair case to my left. There hair a blur of night and day, both mischievous and deadly if you cross there path. Draco trying to trip me as they whizzed by but I was very observant and ended up tripping him instead. I couldn’t help but let a small laugh out as he cursed at me and got back up and sprinted away.

I caught Mr. Malfoy’s blond hair out of the corner of my eye. “Your father was a good man, and an even better council member. He will be missed.” He said, and for a moment I actually thought he meant it, and then it slipped away as quickly as it came. “I know”, I whispered…partly to myself. I know.

After we left and arrived back home, I went to my room. I wanted to be by myself. I sat at my desk and pulled out a book from my book shelf. It was dust and old. One of the first, of many books my father got for me.

I opened it and started to read. It talked about all the different kinds of magic in the world. More than half I didn’t even know existed. I kept on reading and reading…maybe that’s why my father loved to read so much, he always said, “the more you read the more you know.”

I never really liked it. All that crap about math and history, English. Bla, bla, bla. I fell sorry for the muggles that have to take all that, so boring. Word after word, Number after number. How can they stand that? I would much rather learn all about our world. I kept reading, until I came across a word…Haimasenuess. I herd my father used that word before but what did it mean?

“MOM!?” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Do you have to scream? It hurts my ears.” I turned around and saw my older sister Heather. “You’re not my boss” I smiled. “Im older than you”, she said returning the playful grin. “By two years!” I yelled. “What’s with all the noise? I’m on the phone!” Anthony jumped in. “where did you come from?!” I said surprised. “Underneath your bed” he whispered. “Are you using magic you little-” heather started.

“Has anyone seen my cat?” Vicky said from behind us, we all turned and looked at her. She was still wearing the silver necklace she got from dad on her birthday. (She had just turned 13 this year.) She must really miss him. “You people need to stop yelling. Stop going in my room. And stop calling people names” Heather said “aw is your age finally catching up with you?” I asked. She looked and me and growled. “Yeah. No I was talking to my sisters. Yeah I will be over there in a bit.” Anthony said to his silver phone. “Got things to do places to see a life to live, I can’t waste every waking moment sitting around with girls all day.” Anthony said and slipped off to the third floor.

“Hay, do you guys know where mom is?” I asked breaking the silence between us. “She is in the kitchen. She told me to come up and get you guys. Dinner is ready. Now I have to go find Anthony. And he better not be in my room.” she said and went upstairs to the third floor to try and find Anthony. “Race you” Vicky smiled. “You’re on” I retuned the devilish smile.

We ran down the stairs and past the grate room, Vicky’s light brown hair was flying wildly as we raced. Her necklace shined in the light and we went down the hall, to the right past my dad’s office and made another right to the dining room across the red carpet and into our mahogany chairs. Mom was siting there waiting for s to join her. “I think I won.” I said teasingly but clearly she won by a 3 second lead. “Not bad” she laughed, breathing normally as we always did because our lungs were used to the little competitions we had agents each other. Heather was the smartest, Vicky was the fastest runner and Anthony was the funniest. I was…i…what was i? Nothing came to my mind. Am I really not good at anything?

I was ripped from my thoughts as Anthony was thrown down in his chair by Heather. “Sorry we are late” she apologized. “It’s fine! You just missed Victoria’s and June’s little race.” she said. “Who won?” Anthony asked looking at Vicky. “Duh who do you think?” Vicky laughed. That just made me feel worse. “Lets eat!” Anthony yelled grabbing a bit of everything. Another thing about Anthony is he would win any and all eating contests. He is like a bottomless pit. But he is just skin and bones. I wasn’t that hungry. All I could think of was that word. Haimasenuess, Haimasenuess, Haimasenuess.
♠ ♠ ♠
putting away dishes is my least favorite chore...psh... 8(