Status: love*hate*heart*breaks

Project Iffafiss

Going rogue with the Weasley’s

Running…always running. I could feel the ground beneath me quake from my pursuers, a cloud of black smoke beneath my feet as I ran. My heart beating in my throat, almost a cold sweat of fear taking over my senses. Making my vision blurred with blue sparks and orange lighting. I could hear the thunder of there voices shouting out spells that whizzed passed my wild curls flying around my face. One more step, I had to keep running. Keep running I told myself over and over as my lungs gasped for air and my feet ached to fall threw the makeshift ground below. Whispers of my name being called out by my friends who were somewhere in front of me, but I couldn’t see it was to dark. I could hear Hermione shouting out a spell to slow down the people chasing me.

Suddenly the smoke turned to dirt and leaves and…something was burning. I coughed as I ran and tripped over tattered rubble laying on the ground but quickly picked my body up and willed it to push forward.

Then I felt my fingertips sting like fire had licked them until the bone was exposed, but I knew this was not so as I looked down at my shaking bloodied hands. I felt no pain…the blood was not my own.

Just keep running.

I woke up to my cat licking my face; I smiled and stroked her ear…glad that someone woke me from this nightmare. I glanced around the room making sure that indeed it was only that, a dream. I coughed as if the smoke was still in my lungs but pushed these thoughts away. After all, this was not the first time I have had these kinds of nightmares.

There was an owl flying around my window and I quickly opened it so it could enter my room. As I did it started twitching and fell on my bed, tangled in my sheets. As I freed the little owl it gratefully hooted at me and sat quietly on my blankets. I will definitely have to wash those. On its foot was tied a peace of parchment tied with red yarn…no doubt the Weasley’s. I smiled at the thought of my mothers face turning bright red at the thought of Mrs. Weasley sending me a letter. I couldn’t help but laugh a little, curious what they had sent me.

My mother never could stand her because she believed the way she raised all of those ‘fire haired children’ was a complete slap in the face to all wizarding families, even the muggles born ones, which was rare for my mother to speak of because she wasn’t against them but she wasn’t for them either. Unlike the malfoy’s who my mother and father were very good friends with. I made a face as I thought of Draco…the little pest. We had never gotten along, mainly because I was friends with the threesome at Hogwarts and they are very famously known and so was I from joining there little group last year and I watched Hermione punch Draco right in the face. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen in my life; thankfully my brother wasn’t with him at the time. He had landed a detention for stealing from Snape.

I carefully untied the letter and unrolled the small square of paper.

‘Dear June, it would be greatly appreciated if your mother did not get wind that my mother had anything to do with writing this letter, as you will never hear the end of it. We were curious as to if you would attended the world cup with us. Dad had an extra ticket he got from a friend at the ministry. We already know your family is going but wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us. We will be by to pick you up at noon today. Everyone else has already arrived. Including harry, even though mom had a fit about Fred and Gorge’s experiment on his step brother. See you soon.’
-Ron

My smile grew wider as I read of the trouble Fred and Gorge had got into; they were the same year as Heather. Little miss goody two shoes was not all that she seamed, after all she spent most of her free time with the twins causing trouble but never getting caught. I hastily scribbled a reply on a paper and tied it to the owl and sent him off flying again in a spiral motion.
I quickly packed up my things for Hogwarts, because I would be spending the last two weeks of the summer there before school. I ran down the flight of stairs and into a kitchen, it was still dark out so no one would be up. I grabbed an orange out of the fridge and a small milk carton. Breakfast is always the most important meal of the day…for a morning person. If this was going to work I will have to leave before anyone is up, so there will be no protests.

I gnawed on the exposed orange after I peeled it and snuck back up stairs; surprised none of the maids were up and about already. This made me nervous, like I would turn the corner and everyone in the house would be standing there with hands on hips giving me the look, but I got it so often it’s hard to remember what it looked like.

I returned to my room and threw on a pair of jeans and a pink striped sweater, as I was wrapping my belt in my pant loops I herd a door open. I quickly tried to hurry along but my belt got stuck in a loop and wouldn’t budge. Screw the belt. I didn’t finish it and took my broom form the closet. I quickly whispered a spell to transport my trunk and cat to the Weasley’s house and got on my broom just as my door was opening. I flew out my window shouting goodbye to my mother, who was still in her pajamas, and the look on her face was more then enough to get my flying was out of her range to use magic on me, because she instantly knew where I was going, and hated it in every way possible for a witch to hate something.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this sparkly orange nail polish i got. Orange is my favorite color and it's a Halloween color...look at that. I did not plan that. :)