Status: Enjoy and PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

Journey's Beginning

Wedding Day

John Smith hopped into the limo, moving the white satin material around to find his wife.

"Mrs. Smith?" he sweetly called, trying to find her somewhere under the sea of white.

"Here!" she giggled beneath the layers of different fabrics. The limo began to drive away from the cheering crowd.

Once he saw her come up from around the thick veil, she wasted no time in warmly claiming his mouth. Rose pulled her husband's face towards her, deeper into their first intimate kiss as man and wife. Everything he had been thinking about, mainly the party they were headed to, vanished the moment her lips touched his. He kissed back slightly reluctant and unsure of his wife's intentions and then held her closer than before.

When they parted for breath, he excitedly laughed, "Blimey, if I knew you could do that I would have married you weeks ago."

"Oi!" she acted hurt.

"Ready to be social for a few hours?" he grinned imagining what everyone had in store for them.

"Not as ready as I am to get you alone later," she teased with her ruby lips just under his ear.

"I love you, Mrs. Smith," he whispered.

She snuggled close to him and giggled, "Say it again."

"I--"

"No, not that part!"

Realizing what she meant, he kissed her forehead before repeating her new title.

"Mrs. Smith." Her large happy eyes met his. "Not sure if I'll be able to do it," he admitted.

"Do what?"

"Wait until after the party to steal a moment with you."

"Oh? So this won't help?"

Without warning Rose Smith began kissing her husband's neck the way he adored. A soft deep noise came from his throat as his eyes slammed shut. Breathing heavily into his ear she put one hand on his chest and the other roamed a ways below his stomach. Parts of him ached as he tried fighting the strong urges he had been ignoring since the moment he first saw her at the other end of the isle.

"Rose," he moaned so soft she wouldn't have heard it if she wasn't so close to him.

"Just doing my duties as your wife. Want to give you enough to hold you over until after our little party," she cruelly grinned, knowing exactly what she was doing to him.

Feeling his trousers tightening, he sharply breathed, "Darling, you aren't helping matters."

"Oh? Is that right?"

"Yes," he gulped. "As a matter of fact, if you don't stop driving me mad, I'll need a few minutes to gather myself."

"I'm sorry," Rose replied with flirtatious sarcasm.

"No you're not."

Before another teasing remark could be uttered, he pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers with the same urgency of the night they had almost done the deed. As they kissed, he lifted her dress and began running a hand up her soft leg. This reversed their roles and sent her into the most pleasant state of vulnerability she had ever been in. This was different from their other make out sessions because this time she was teasing her husband with whom she could do whatever she pleased.

Things were getting heated when the limo suddenly stopped.

"Here already?" he stammered with discontent.

"No, too soon," she whined against his neck.

"This afternoon very well may kill me," he confessed with a cheeky glimmer in his eye.

They locked eyes as their breathing patterns slowed down. Rose fixed his hair as he moved a few stray curls back into place.

"We've arrived, Mr. and Mrs. Smith," the driver announced from behind the black window.

"Thank you. We'll only be a minute," John Smith yelled trying to sound as casual as possible. Never taking his eyes off his wife, he quietly sighed, "Rose Smith. Tonight cannot come soon enough."

"Men. Is that all you've thought about today?" she teased, accusing him of something she was entirely guilty of herself.

"Don't you even act for one minute that your pretty little mind hasn't been in the gu--"

"Come on then!" Jackie's voice boomed through the door. "Everyone is inside waiting."

The married couple silently groaned in unison. As of this moment, they were to be full of thanks and manners. John opened their door and helped Rose out of the limo. Jackie was talking but neither cared to listen to what she was going on about while fixing the yards of fabric wrapped around her daughter.

All of their joyous guests cheered as the happy couple entered the large room. The food was good but not the best they had ever had. Many family members and friends came up to the table where the bride and groom were eating to congratulate and share kind words or praises. The wedding had been lovely, the reception hall looked perfect, her dress was so posh, and on and on. Not to mention Jackie being at the height of her glory.

Finally, the DJ announced, "And now for the bride and groom's first dance."

Their guests clapped and cheered but all the Smiths could do was stare at one another as they stood from their seats. Rose had been looking forward to this moment since she was a little girl who thought all brides were princesses on their wedding day. Only now did she realize how accurate her childhood fantasy was. Her husband helped her to the floor, holding her hand every step, and finally the surrounding lights dimmed.

They were in dancing positions standing in silence when she frantically whispered, "I forgot to request a song." Just as she said the words, the familiar melody started. She glanced at him as if to ask if the song was the one she was thinking of. "This one?" she giggled in breathless delight.

"I thought it summed up words I could never put together with you looking like that," he winked.

"Look After You by The Fray?" He only grinned and nodded in return, eyes misty and completely focused on her as if nothing or no one else existed.

Rose listened to the familiar first line of the song they had listened to several times together. Never had she imagined it being the first tune they heard as a married couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
New episodes of Doctor Who are on the way! Anyone excited?!?!