To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

All This For Me?

*Gerard's POV*

After meeting Sam yesterday, I was really into her, I mean she's hot! I was on my way to go talk to her, to get to know her, when I heard a band, oh what's their name - Aiden! Yeah they were on Warped. Anyway, I heard Aiden playing and opened the door, only to see her in a complete make-out session with Gates. I couldn't believe my eyes...they're not even together!

I was fuming. I slammed the door shut and I don't even think that they heard it, too busy sucking each other's faces off. I was storming down the hall when I saw Synyster's Ex Michelle standing against her door frame with a smirk on her face.

"Aww, Gerard, it looks like you just saw something really gross. Mind sharing?"

"Well, I was walking into her room wanting to talk to her, cause I don't really know here that well, and then I saw her and Gates making out - intensely. And I liked her too!"

Michelle was fuming, just as much as I was a minute ago.

"That little bitch! She totally broke us up. He left me for her! Gerard, are you up for a little revenge?"

I quickly agreed. Although I didn't really know Sam for more than a day, my love hopes were seriously shattered, why not do the same to her?

"What did you have in mind?"

*Normal POV*

It was now lunch time and Syn dragged me downstairs to see what they were going to make me. To be honest, I was kind of scared to find out, cause I mean they don't even know what I like - or do they?

Once I made it downstairs, there was a flash in both of our faces. Both of us posed for a little while, and then it became annoying. I turned my head to the side of the flash to see who was the photographer and saw....Zacky.

"Damn it, Zacky, get that camera out of my face!"

"Why? You two look so cute together with matching eye liner - like boyfriend/girlfriend meets identical twins - or something like that. Maybe more of mutant meets..."

I rolled my eyes as he kept rambling to himself trying to figure out a good sounding mix. I turned back around and nudged Syn to do the same. We both cracked up as you saw him still talking to himself trying to figure it out. Pretty hilarious.

As I walked into the kitchen, everyone was standing there grinning like idiots, as they once again started to sing happy birthday, and then the Rev began pounding on some pans, while Zacky finally made his way over as he and Syn pulled their guitars out from behind the couch and Johnny ran for his bass on the kitchen chair. Lastly, Matt hooked a microphone up to some portable speaker thing and they started to sing the Avenged Sevenfold version of 'happy birthday' with their hardcore metal sound and screaming guitars. It was definitely the best version happy birthday that I've ever heard.

After the actual song ended, I was pretty much close to tears, I couldn't believe that they did all of this for me and I've only known them for like a week, and just gained good terms with Syn on yesterday.

I noted that Syn and Zacky were having a guitar solo duel in the living room, Johnny and the Rev stuffed their faces with as much pizza (they ordered like 100 boxes of pizza for lunch), Adam was chatting with the dudes from MCR and Val and Matt were heading my way. Before they got to me though, I noticed that Gerard and Michelle weren't there, which was really weird...

There were a ton of black, red, and white balloons covering the ceiling of the kitchen. I had to laugh to myself when Matt grabbed an empty pizza box to make his way through the crowd to get to me.

"Hey, Sammie, do you like the decorations?"

"Um I definitely love it! I can't believe you guys went through all of this for me!"

Matt smiled with his cute dimples and then he and Val hugged me and went off hand in hand to 'check on something'. After they left, Syn and Zacky announced that they were going out for a little bit and they'd be back in like an hour.

My brother also was missing to get a present. He always does things last minute! Although I really didn't want a birthday party, I must admit that this is probably the best one that I've ever had! Matt made me go back upstairs to my room so that everyone else can plan the rest of the day out and wrap presents.

Once I was in my room, I decided to practice some of Bat Country that Syn and I worked on a couple of days ago. I was really happy with my work because it was actually starting to sound pretty good! In fact, I was rocking out so loud that I didn't even hear Gerard come in. He sat down on my bed and when I looked up, I was freaked out!

"Oh, hey Gerard! Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. Have you been downstairs yet? They have a whole bunch of black and red streamers and stuff!"

"Yeah, sorry I haven't been there yet. Happy birthday, by the way."

"Oh, thanks."

"So are you and Syn dating or something?"

I laughed a little at that because I really wasn't sure if we were dating yet. "Um, I think so. We've definitely made out a lot in the past 24 hours."

He face fell a little and as he got off the bed, he said, "Sam, I think you should be careful with him. I don't want to see you get hurt."

Ok that was weird. Then he left the room. Oh well, I know Syn better than I know Gerard so, I think I'll just ignore that...maybe.