To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

The Casualties of War and Girly Screams from Rev

About an hour later, I finally finished reading all of my birthday emails on my lap top and returning the mail. It was pretty quiet in the house all day - until I heard some guitars playing outside. I quickly ran downstairs to see what was going on. I ran into the Rev.

"Hey, Rev, what's going on out there?" I asked excitedly.

He smiled and then looked a little nervous, then smiled again. "Uh, that? Oh it's nothing just Frank messing around with our new amps."

He seemed like he was trying to get me to stay away from the area; I didn't think too much of it.

He took me up to his room and we played a little bit of X-Box 360, a lot of military/shooting/war/gore games but it was so much fun. We ended up setting up our own barricades in his room and began to have our own little 'war' by playing with his amazing dart-shooting gun. I have to admit that his room could pass as a battlefield - you couldn't even see the floor!

I began to shoot at some black that I saw moving in the corner, but soon realized that it wasn't Rev! He was in the opposite corner and hit me right in the head with a dart.

"Yeah! I win - victory to the Reverend Tholomew Plague!"

I decided to be dramatic too. "Ahh! The bullet went straight through me head - look! You can see through it. Good bye cruel world! I will haunt you for this Rev - I will!"

Then I pretended to die for like ten minutes and nearly scared him to death because he thought I was serious. When I knew he was hovering over me, I immediately jumped up just missing his head and causing him to let out a high girly scream.

"Ah! Sammie I thought you were really dead!"

I laughed at the expression on his face and he then pretended to be fake mad and I ran over to him and said, "Oh, I'm sorry Rev. At least you won and I made you scream like a girl!"

He instantly looked shocked, "What?! I did not scream like a girl!"

"Did too"

"Did not"

After about five minutes I said, "Ok, Rev I know that you did scream like a girl, but I won't tell anyone about it."

I gave him a big hug and he said it was fine and not to play dead around him again because that would be the only time he would scream like a girl.

Someone came running up the stairs. It was Johnny and Matt. They arrived in the doorway out of breath. Once they regained their breath, Matt asked, "Why did you scream, Sammie?"

I started cracking up. They looked at each other with extremely confused faces and all I could do was point to the Rev who had big eyes. I don't think they got it at first.

Johnny askd, "Rev, what the heck did you do to the birthday girl?"

"I..I..I killed her?" It was more like a question.

Now the other two were even more confused if possible. I regained my posture and said, "Ok, guys we were playing War in the Rev's room here as you can see and he 'killed' me with a dart. I played dead on him and popped up suddenly and the scream came from your fabulous drummer over there." I pointed over at the Rev and the other two began cracking up.

"Oh my God are you serious? Dude, you have a high set of pipes there," Johnny said poking the Rev's side.

Finally, the Rev defended himself, "Ok guys, I only screamed that loud because I thought that I really killed her, but I have never screamed like that before so you know what - drop it."

Even after pretending to be mad for a while, he finally loosened up and began to laugh at it with the rest of us. My stomach seriously hurt after that incident from laughing way too much.