To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

This Is Screaming...Photo Op!

Once everyone in the Rev's room calmed down from the hysterical laughing fit, we heard someone open the front door and asking where everyone was. The faint sound of guitar playing from the backyard stopped and everyone else came inside too.

"Uh, I guess that Syn and Zacky are back?" Matt stated.

I got really excited; I don't know if it was because I wanted my presents or if I really was excited to see them. I mean after last night, I've been really confused in the subject of love or whatever. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the Rev pulled me out of the room and down the stairs. It was extremely quiet down there, probably the quietest it's been since I've lived here.

Once I stepped on the second to last step, there was a bunch of bright white lights flashing in my eyes. Even when I put my hands up to shield my eyes, someone shoved a camera right in my face.

"Ahh! Who the heck is putting all these cameras in my face? I think I'm going blind!" I closed my eyes, which was a mistake considering that I was walking down stairs, but I didn't fall on the floor instead in someone's arms.

When I opened my eyes to see who it was, I was greeted with yet another flash from a camera accompanied by more when I heard Zacky yell, "Hey, she has her eyes open!!"

I attempted to make a run from the paparazzi when a pair of strong arms engulfed me in a hug. "Alright, guys I think we used up all the film, guess we'll have to buy more."

I said, "Thanks."

And looked up to see who was holding me and it was Synyster Gates. Why am I surprised?? "Wow, you caught my fall and stopped the blinding flashes. What ever can I do to repay you?" I asked dramatically.

"You can do this," he stopped mid sentence and came down into the second best kiss of my life, next to last night and all. I closed my eyes and got into the kiss. I would say that it lasted a good five minutes, until someone flashed another camera, this time on both of us. We broke the kiss and turned to see Johnny with the camera, "What? I found some more film and that was sooo a Kodak moment!" We all laughed at the gay voice he was impersonating and the flashes stopped for now. We all crowded around the island in the kitchen to see what took Syn and Zacky so long.

Zacky explained, "Well we were trying to figure out what to get Sammie and as we were driving along, we found this photo store that had a huge blow out sale on all these cameras, so we bought Polaroid cameras, digital cameras, throw away cameras, and video camcorders!" Zacky sounded like a kid on Christmas morning. It was pretty cute I must admit.

"Well, I guess I should get used to the cameras considering you love taking pictures apparently," I told him.

"You know it!!"

Synyster decided that since it was still my birthday and he was gone all day that he would take me outside and hang by the pool. I thought that this would be the perfect time to impress him with my new black bikini that I bought last month. When I came out of the room from changing, I saw that he had changed into some matching black trunks.

"Hey, we have matching suits!" I said. He smiled and nodded.

We had a race to see who could get to the pool first. Unusually, I made it there first. Just as I was about to celebrate, Syn popped out from behind a nearby bush and pushed both of us into the pool. I swam up to the surface and was the farthest thing from being mad, especially after seeing a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring back at me.

"What, aren't you going to get mad or get back at me?" he asked shocked.

I thought for a minute and then a smile crept across my face as I said, "I wasn't mad at all. Actually, it was kind of fun. But I knew that there was a reason that you slowed up behind me. You totally let me win!"

"Well, what do you want a rematch?"

I laughed, "Uh, no. You wanted payback, so here, you go." I quickly jumped up and was able to duck his head under the water.

After I let my hold on him go, he stayed under for a really long time, kind of like what I had done to the Rev earlier. I started to panic a little and search around the pool for him. While I was standing in one spot, helplessly looking around, he popped up from underneath me so that I was on his shoulders. I began to scream a little cause he scared the crap out of me, but then held on to him for dear life as I didn't feel like falling back into the water.

"Ah, your holding on too tight, I think you're cutting off my breathing!" he complained.

"Then put me down!" I frantically yelled back.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fine." And then he dropped me into the pool, which started a whole splashing fight, swimming races, and even Marco Polo, which was extremely hard to play with only two people, but still fun!