To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

Here's Some Advice If You Know What's Good For You

Matt came strolling back into the yard with none other than...Alex Varkatzas from Atreyu! I immediately put my drink down and ran over to them with Syn close behind me. I must have been grinning like an idiot.

"Sammie, this is Alex, from a band that I believe you like a lot?"

"Hey, Alex, I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you. And of course I love Atreyu...I actually got 'A Death-grip On Yesterday' for my birthday today."

Alex smiled and said, "Awesome! Happy birthday, by the way! Shads told me that I was going to be his b-day present for you, so here I am!" He waved his hands in the air and we all laughed.

Syn spoke up and said, "Yeah, so she just moved in a couple of days ago and now she has a huge 21st b-day party, has met 3 of her favorite bands, and is dating me!"

"Wow, you are lucky!"

I blushed a little and said, "So, do you want a drink or cake or something?"

"Nah, I already ate some dinner and I don't drink too much anymore, so I'm cool. I'll just head over to the water gun fights over there." He pointed over to Zacky and Johnny who were currently engaged in a water gun fight.

"Do you want to go over there and make fun of them?" I asked Syn.

"Of course! I'll go get us some drinks first."

I didn't even notice that I got over there before Alex did, because I didn't see him walk over to where Syn was...

*Alex's POV*

I was looking over at the clock on the wall the read 7:30. Shads should be coming over soon to pick me up to go over his house for some chick's b-day party. I think he said that her and her brother moved in with him because they are distantly related or whatever.

He finally arrived a few minutes later and we walked over there. He pulled the gate open and I saw a swarm of people in the backyard, mainly A7X and MCR with some other random people. I saw a girl walking over with Synyster and I figured that that must be the girl. I smiled as she approached and I was introduced to her. I was glad when I heard that Syn found someone to replace his last girlfriend.

After I explained to her that I'm supposed to be her birthday present, I waved my hands in the air and shouted surprise. Everyone was laughing and I noticed that she especially had a cute laugh. I saw Zacky and Johnny messing around with water guns in the distance and said that's where I was heading. Syn and Sam soon followed, but Sam went forward unaware that I wasn't there yet. Syn caught on to my idea and met me by the barbeque.

"Dude, it's nice to see that you've finally moved on!" I congratulated him.

He smiled weakly and said, "Thanks, I know that she's perfect and I love her so much, even though I've only known her for like a week, but there's a problem. Do you remember that chick that used to date Justin right before he left our band and then we got drunk and went after that girl because it was her fault we didn't have a bass player for the record deal try-outs?"

I actually did remember that.

He continued while kicking the ground nervously, "Well, that chick is Sam. We're the ones that beat her up for no reason that night and I don't think that she has any idea who we are. She hasn't even asked what our real names are...she only knows Shads because her parents told her that his name was Matthew." He really got himself in a mess.

"What are you going to do?" He looked up at the sky, now turning dark and filled with stars.

"I honestly don't know. I mean if I tell her the truth, she'll hate me again and not want anything to do with me. But if I don't tell her, then the guilt will eat away at me until she figures it out herself." I know what I'm going to have to tell him, but he probably won't like it...

"Well, I think that she'll take it the best if you are honest with her and tell her right on, because if she finds out from someone else, it will only make it ten times worse."

He grabbed a beer off of the table nearby and said, "You're right. I'll tell her after my birthday in a couple days. Thanks for the talk, man."

He patted me on the back and walked over to where Sam was rolling over on the grass laughing and making fun of Zacky and Johnny. I should go over there too; I'm due for a good laugh.

*Normal POV*

I grabbed my new camera off of the present table and instantly began taking pictures of the entertaining water gun fight that was taking place in front of my eyes. Eventually, Syn came over soon followed by Alex. I showed them the pictures and they began laughing too. Syn and Alex decided that they wanted a try at the guns so they pried them from Zacky and Johnny's soaked bodies and began to duck behind bushes and trees and attacking each other with the water.

After I set the camera back down, they decided to sign a 'peace treaty' and gang up on me soaking me from behind. I slowly turned around and grabbed some water balloons nearby and got Val on my side to get revenge.

I ran toward them yelling, "Bombs are more effective than guns anyways!"

In the end, of course they were wetter than Val and I were, but it was so much fun.

Since it was near midnight now, we decided to make a huge bonfire in the backyard. Some of the guys took their shirts off and ran around the huge fire screaming and howling random words and phrases. They even painted some lines under their eyes and got some feathers from some random place in the basement so they would look like Indians. We were all extremely drunk to be honest.

Once everyone was too tired to move, we all kind of passed out all across the lawn while Alex, Gerard, and Mikey actually made it inside the house. I fell asleep in Syn's arms wrapped in a couple of layers of blankets and enjoying each other's company and the beautiful starry skies that were above us. I have to admit, this was by far the best birthday ever!

The next morning, Alex turned the sprinklers on and we all woke up startled at the random water and came to realize that it was the sprinklers. And all of our hangovers kicked in so Alex, Gerard and Mikey had Advil for all of us. They actually laughed as we all trudged in the house soaking wet and all of our makeup running down our faces. They continued to laugh, especially when the Rev yelled, "Why the hell are we up at 9 in the morning?! We just went to bed like 3 hours ago."

Alex rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah, try 8 hours ago. That's plenty of sleep! You shouldn't have drunk so much anyways."

Thankfully, I didn't have too much of a hangover, so I decided to start taking all of my gifts up to my room and tune my sweet guitar from MCR. There's nothing more that I could honestly ask for...