To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

Waiting Our Lives For This

*FF to June 12, 2008*

So now we all moved into Matt's house, making that a total of around 12 people living there, and as you can imagine, things can be pretty crazy. But at the same time, we all are so close now that it would seriously suck if anyone ever left.

Today we decided that we wanted to see if we could spend all day outside without getting a sunburn. But secretly, we all decided to bet against each other and say who would get sunburned first. Pretty much everyone said either me or Jimmy cause apparently we're the palest. But I have a little secret for them I actually tan quite well. But they don't need to know that!

The guys from Atreyu decided to come over, and that was slightly awkward for me because the last time I had seen them was, you know, that night that Brian. . .kinda lost it?

When Alex saw me, he kind of gave me a half smile and said, "Wow, glad to see that you've come back Sam, I swear I've never seen Syn so depressed before."

"Yeah I know, I'm glad to be back though!"

We couldn't exactly say much more because Brandon had just been chasing Zacky for calling him some name and ended up slipping on some spilled water near the pool and fell right into the pool with all of his clothes on. When he came back up, his face was totally shocked: priceless. And you can bet Zacky got a few good pictures out of that little incident.

Melissa and Johnny cooked up some tasty burgers (and whatever else you would want to eat). And everything was peaceful until Zacky decided to ask Jimmy for some ketchup.

"Oh, you want some ketchup?" Jimmy asked and then Zacky nodded, so Jimmy picked up the bottle and squirted some at Zacky's face.

Everyone became silent as Zacky slowly wiped the ketchup of his face and then quickly pulled a mustard bottle out of nowhere and started to fire it off at Jimmy, who was complaining that his white shirt was going to be a really nasty color by the time this was all done. We laughed as they chased each other around the yard for a good 10 minutes before they collapsed on top of each other.

"Truce?" Jimmy asked.

Zacky began to nod, so Jimmy took a breath of relief, and then immediately Zacky fired some mustard right at Jimmy's face. He let out another one of his infamous girly screams and yelled, "Ahhh, dude you got it in my eye and it burns!!!"

He ran around the yard shouting, "It burns! It burns!" and so Zacky just snuck up behind him and shoved him in the pool. Jimmy popped up from the water and said, "You asshole, now the chlorine is burning my eyes!"

Zacky rolled his eyes and said, "Just remember. . .you started this!" J

"Well, sleep with your eyes open tonight, Zachary."

"Same to you, James."

All while this was going on, Cassie said, "Wow, I didn't know we'd be getting lunch and a show!"

Around 3 pm, some of us took a break from the sun and went inside. I was totally exhausted because Val just challenged me to a race in the pool and all I can say is: damn, that girl can swim! I always thought that I was an ok swimmer, but compared to her, not so much. I kind of laid down on the couch and, since that thing is extremely comfortable, I involuntarily fell asleep right away.

Later on, I heard some voices and even with my eyes closed, I could kind of tell that they were coming toward me, and I wasn't going to do anything until I realized that I didn't set any kind of alarm, and when I don't set alarms, I sleep really long. I immediately jolted up on the couch just in time to see that Brian was running toward me and was about to jump on me, so I moved over before he could land on top of me.

"Wow, nice reflexes, Sam. I thought I had you for sure!"

"Yeah, well I kind of just woke myself up before I even knew you were coming."

"Haha, did you fall asleep without the alarm again?" I nodded and then noticed that the house was really quiet.

"So, is anyone else even home?"

"Nope, it's just the two of us! I was waiting forever for you to wake up, which is why I was about to jump on top of you."

"Well personally, I'm glad you didn't cause that would've hurt!"

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I stretched and stood up from the couch.

He stood up with me and said, "Well, there might be something to do in the backyard?" He led me to the backyard and what I saw was definitely a surprise.

There were white Christmas lights hanging from the trees and casting light onto the current in the stream. There was a picnic blanket with a bunch of tasty looking food on it lying near the water and fireflies flew lazily around the entire yard. It was so beautiful, that I couldn't believe it.

"Do you like it?" he asked as he took my hand and led me to the picnic.

"Did you do all of this? It's so amazing!"

"Well, I had to do something while you were asleep, and since everyone else left, I figured we should spend some romantic time together. . ."

"That's so sweet!" I told him as we sat down and began to eat.

Once we were done with that, he brought out a bottle of wine, which we drank while I sat in his lap and we looked up at the sky. There wasn't a cloud in sight and it was a full moon.

"Have you ever seen such a clear sky in California?" I asked in wonder.

"I know, it's pretty amazing."

It was silent for just a moment until I turned around and made direct eye contact with him. Within an instant, our lips were locked and we were laying on the grass. Our tongues went inside each other's mouth and explored around and it was probably the longest kiss I've ever had. When we finally pulled apart, I was gasping for breath and wanting more. "Do you. . .wanna take this upstairs?" I asked as I stared into his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to?" he asked, knowing that I haven't, well, I haven't had sex before.

"I'm pretty sure that you're the only one for me and right now I just want to be with you!"

He smiled and said, "I've been waiting so long for this." And then he carried me on his back up to our room.

Since I still had that stuff that Val made me buy a year ago from Victoria's Secret, I decided that now was the time to wear it. As Brian was putting on some music, I got changed and when I walked out of the closet, his eyes grew wide with shock and excitement.

"Ready whenever you are?" I said sexily and then I ran to the bed and landed on top of him and we started making out intensely. I grabbed onto his hair and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Soon, we were pulling each other's shirts off all while still kissing.

Then I tugged at his belt buckle and he slipped mine off. Then, I laid down on top of him and he entered inside me. Of course, there was a little pain, but that soon became irrelevant because the pleasure was so overwhelming that I couldn't feel anything at all. My whole body went numb with ecstasy.

Once we decided to stop, we were both panting and sweating; our eyeliner was dripping a little, and we both had a case of sex hair which made him look even hotter if that's humanly possible. He pulled some covers up over us and we cuddled together and just kind of enjoyed each other's company.

He was completely perfect for me, I realized, and at that moment, I truly regretted ever leaving him.

*Brian's POV (later that night)*

What happened earlier today had to have been the best experience of my entire life. Sam and I both know that we're meant to be together and to be honest, I know that I couldn't live without her. . . I know what I have to do.

Sam had gone to talk with the girls since they were home and I was just getting out of bed getting ready to pick up all my clothes that were scattered over the room. As soon as I got some boxers on, Matt came walking into the room and looked around.

"Whoa dude, congrats. How was it?" he asked, knowing right away what had happened.

"Pretty much the best night of my life. Hey, do you have a minute?" he nodded, so I continued, "I'm thinking about. . . about proposing to Sam."

"Really? I'd say it's about time, especially after tonight! Dude, when are you going to do it?"

"I've got it all figured out I'm going to do it in exactly 2 weeks, on June 26th at the park."

"Hmm, the one where all that. . .stuff happened in high school?"

"Yeah, because, well you'll just have to wait and see!"

"I seriously can't wait!"

"Oh, and Matt, don't tell anyone else about this. . .cause I know certain people tend to not keep secrets." Matt got the hint and promised not to tell anyone.

I couldn't wait. . .in only 2 weeks, I'll finally be able to ask Sam to marry me!