To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

He's Going to Propose!

*Normal POV June 22, 2008*

Today, something special was going to happen, I can just tell! Brian told me that we'd be going somewhere tonight and that it was a secret. Could it be that he's finally going to ask me to marry him? I couldn't help but smile, even if all I was doing right now was just laying on the couch listening to my iPod.

"Boo!" Val shouted as she sat down on the couch next to me.

I pulled my headphones out and said, "Nice try, but that wasn't going to scare me."

"Yeah, I figured. But why are you so happy today?? Oh my gosh, he's going to propose to you isn't he?!"

I nodded my head excitedly and we both kind of screamed at the same time. "Wow, this is so exciting! See, I told you that you guys were meant to be!"

"Yeah, yeah I know. I just can't believe that Synyster Gates is going to ask me to marry him. . .this has gotta be one of the happiest moments of my life!"

"C'mon, I'll get the other girls and we'll help you pick something out for tonight."

"No fair! You get to get married before me, and I'm older too!" Janet complained.

"Well, you just met your guy a couple months ago, Jan, so don't expect too much yet," Melissa told her.

"Hey, we're gonna have to go pick out a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses! Oh, I so call dibs on picking out the bridesmaids dresses!" Cassie declared.

Val asked, "Uh, why?"

Cassie explained, "Because my cousin had a wedding recently and her bridesmaids dresses were terrible! They were like freakin aqua colored, and I had to wear one of them! I told myself that the next wedding I go to, I'm definitely designing those dresses, so if that's ok with you Sam?"

I replied, "Sure, I'm not that good with designing dresses or whatever."

Janet laughed and said, "That's why we're here to help you pick out something cute for tonight."

The four of them went through my entire closet before they came out with a really good outfit: a pair of extremely ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, a black and gray vintage striped shirt with skulls all over it and it draped off my shoulders, a black ribbon choker, some Vans, and a studded belt.

"Wow, we did a good job," Janet said as they all pretended to take pictures of me.

Val looked out the window and down into the yard. "He's coming inside!" she shouted.

All four of them ran out of the room and I went over to my laptop, pretending to do something. He walked into the room. "Hey, Sammie? Are you ready to go out now?"

I closed the screen on my computer and turned around smiling. "Honestly, I've been waiting all day!"

*Michelle's POV*

Yesterday, I was at the grocery store and I saw all of them there. And she was with Brian again. When Gerard called me back about her, I didn't actually think that she would be getting back with him, I mean after all he's done to her? I decided to ask around town to see if anyone knew what was going on between the two of them.

I was walking in his neighborhood, when I saw Brandon Saller driving on his way to Alex's house. I ran over to the car, and to my surprise, he didn't even recognize me! Perfect.

"Um, hey are you Brandon Saller?" I asked, trying to sound like a fan.

He pulled his sunglasses off and said, "Why yes, I am. What can I do for you?"

"Well, you see, I live down a couple blocks and I heard a rumor that Mr. Synyster Gates had a girlfriend. . .and well, I don't want to just stalk him to find out. So, is it true?!"

He smiled a little and said, "I think they're more than just boyfriend and girlfriend. Alex told me the other day that he heard from Shads that Syn was proposing to her tomorrow night!"

He's proposing to her?! I put on a fake smile and said, "Haha, that's so err cute! I'll have to go tell all my friends right now, thanks!"

I ran off to the side road where my car was parked and called Gerard.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Gerard, it's Michelle. Are you doing anything tomorrow night and if not can you get to California?"

"Well, actually we're doing a video shoot in Cali, so that's not a problem. What's going on?"

"That whore Sam is back with Syn and they're getting married!"

There was a long silence on the other line before he responded, "Married?! So, I take it you want to put that plan of yours in motion?"

I smiled evilly, "Yeah, at first I didn't feel too confident, but now this pushed me over the edge. Can you have your dad send it overnight?"

"Sure thing. So I'll meet at your place tomorrow at say 5?"

"Sounds good." I hung up my phone and drove down the highway.

I knew exactly where he was going to purpose to her. . .and when he does, I'll make that bitch pay for stealing my man.