To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

Epilogue

On July 1, 2008, Michelle was convicted for attempted murder and got 20 years in prison. Gerard was convicted of being Michelle's accomplice and supplying her with the weapon. He got 7 years. The fact that I was actually shot still shocks me to this day, but at least I'm alive to talk about it!

Oh, and Adam and Jeff scored a couple dates with two of the nurses from the hospital and now there are 14 people living at Matt's house, but that's what makes life interesting, I guess.

Brian and I have decided to have our wedding on October 24, 2008. Of course, I promised Cassie that she could design the bridesmaids dresses and Melissa volunteered to come up with a theme and stuff like that for the reception.

Avenged Sevenfold has been scheduled to be the headliners of the 2009 Taste of Chaos tour that will begin next March. My band, Resounding Chaos, got back together and fully used the new recording studio installed in Matt's basement. We're due to be signed to Warner Bros Label with A7X and join them on the TOC tour.

It's the Fourth of July Weekend and of course we'll be partying! It's so hard to believe that all of this stuff happened within one year. Even though some it was hard to get through, I wouldn't have changed a single thing about it.

From now on, I'm supposed to go get my blood checked once a month. This was the first time that this would be taking place, so I wasn't expecting anything too exciting to happen because I just got out of the hospital a couple days ago.

The doctor walked back into the room with the results. "Well, Sam, it seems your blood is just fine. But there's something else I need to tell you. You're pregnant..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what??? There's a sequel!! I've already got about 5 chapters written, so it'll only be about 1 update a day, but still I'm pretty psyched about it! It's called "Love Will Never Tear Us Apart, But Life Might." So look for that sometime this week, possibly tomorrow if I get some comments!! :)