To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

Revenge is Sweet

The next morning I woke up early and sneaked downstairs being sure that no one saw me get up to leave. I went into the kitchen and grabbed keys off of the counter. Syn's so dumb, he left his keys to his Mustang on the counter right for me to take! I turned around and opened the door and then jumped back.

Synyster was standing there right in front of me. "Ah!! What the hell are you doing there!?"

He smirked, being amused at my shock and then said, "Um, I live here and I was thirsty so I came down to get a drink of water?"

He looked down to see that I was holding something behind my back and that's when I knew to run for it. Luckily I played basketball all through high school, so it seems those terrible sprints and drills were finally beginning to be of use. I made it safely to Syn's car only to hear him say, "You'll be sorry that you did that! Youre dead when you get back!"

I shook off his silly threats and then drove off to pick Adam from the hospital. When I arrived there, Adam was waiting right in the lobby. He ran over to me and said, "What took you so long?"

I was kind of surprised that he was like that and replied, "Well, hello to you too!" The sarcasm was dripping from my words.

He got the hint and apologized, "Sorry, Sam, it's just I hate hospitals and I really want to forget about last night." I nodded and now we were both in Synyster's car.

"Whoa, whose car is this?" he asked in awe.

"Um, it belongs to Synyster Gates, I kind of stole it."

"What? You stole a car from him? Why would you steal from a celebrity?"

I shrugged and said, "Because it was there and I wanted to see what it was like."

He changed the subject seeing that he wasn't getting much of a response out of me and said, "So what are the people that we live with like?"

I forgot that he still hasn't had the disadvantage of meeting them yet.

"Well, Matt's nice. Some of his friends aren't but that's ok. Um, they're in a band...called Avenged Sevenfold and Matt apparently is the lead singer."

I said that really fast and he at first didn't believe me, until we walked in the door, then he might have pissed his pants when he saw M Shadows aka Matthew Sanders. Luckily I didn't see Syn around so I ran over to our room (his room). I lied down on my bed and somehow feel asleep even with the uneasy feeling in my stomach.

After sleeping for a few hours, I finally woke up to see that Synyster still wasn't in the room. Thats kind of weird I decided that I really needed a warm shower to take care of any discomfort. I waited for the right temperature of water and hopped inside making sure that my clothes were still on the counter to change into.

Once I got in, you turned the radio on and "Bat Country" came on. I had to laugh to myself for a minute but couldn't help but sing along because I still loved the band. "Caught here in a violent place, won't lose my will to stay. I try e I e I to drive all through the night!"

In the middle of the song, I thought that I heard some laughing, but figured it was part of the song. Then I heard the toilet flush a couple times. All of the sudden, a cold burst of water replaced the soothing hot water that existed a moment ago. I stuck your head out to see Johnny, Zacky, and Synyster standing in there.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!"

They continued to laugh while Johnny said, "Uh, we had to go really bad. This is Syn's bathroom too!"

I rolled my eyes and told them to turn the warm water back on. Syn smirked and shook his head no.

"Um, I don't think so. You'll use up all of the water. Oh and I don't think that you'll be needing these (pointing to your clothes). And great singing by the way; you should be Shadows' background singer, sorry though that's part of my job! Have a cool shower!"

He waved as he closed the door carrying my clothes with him. I couldn't believe that he could be that cruel, then again I did steal his car. I turned the radio up louder in frustration and finished up in the ice cold water. I tightly wrapped the towel around my body after I dried and brushed my hair. I was absolutely freezing.

I opened the bathroom door to be greeted by all five guys of A7X staring at me like they expected me to put on a show. I ran over to the closet to quickly grab some clothes, anything. However, they had the doors jammed shut.

Zacky said, "No way. Did you think Syn would make it that easy?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I really didn't know that I would be moving into a house full of losers! Can I please have my clothes? I'm freezing!"

Syn shook his head and said, "You have to come over here and say the magic words. Um, that could be 'Synyster Gates is the greatest guitar player ever and I won't mess with his stuff anymore.'"

I did not want to have to say that at all, but noticed that really I had no choice. He noticed that I was hesitating and said, "What's the big deal, Sammie? You had no problem saying it in your diary before!"

The guys laughed at that and I heard some 'I knew it!'s and things like that. I glared at him and said, "Yeah, maybe that was because it was before I knew you were such a Jackass!"

"I'm not a Jackass, I just don't like you."

Oh great now I really don't have a chance with him. Apparently I can't ignore the fact that I've had a crush on him for so long

"Fine, Synyster Gates is the greatest guitar player ever and I won't mess with his stuff anymore. You're such an ego-maniac! Are you happy now?"

He smiled and said, "Very!"

He threw my clothes at my feet, causing me to bend down in order to retrieve them. I knew that all five of the pervs were staring me down, but at that point I didn't care. I flipped them off and went back to the bathroom to change, being sure to lock the door tightly.

I still couldn't believe that he would even do that to me. Even though I hated him so much at the time, I couldn't ignore the fact that he was still hot. What a mess. Therefore, I knew you had to find out why he didn't like me, I mean he's only known me for like two days!