To Me You Are My Life, My Soul Companion

Could I Be Falling for Him?

*Normal POV*

I thought that I saw a bright white light in my face and a flash noise, but thought it was part of my dream. Then, I heard someone playing the ever so loud opening to 'Beast and the Harlot' and thought angrily that it was Syn up to his usual tricks. I opened my eyes quickly and began to glare, but stopped when I saw that it was Matt.

Then, I heard someone below me mumble, "I knew that was you, dude, you can't handle the master's work."

I recognized the voice immediately and jumped when he sat up, his arms still around me. We both screamed when we saw each other and quickly got to opposite ends of the couch with our arms crossed.

I turned to Matt and said, "How the hell did we end up in that position? And how long were we there?"

Matt smiled and said, "You guys fell asleep in that exact position. It's been like an hour. You two looked so cute together."

He began laughing, I rolled your eyes, and Syn looked sick.

*Zacky's POV*

I was lying on the couch upstairs when a heard a faint sound, but recognized it as the opening to 'Beast and the Harlot' and that it was probably Matt playing it cause he always tries to play it but it always off. It's pretty entertaining, actually. I decided to get up and make fun of him, as it was my job.

To my surprise, I did see Matt playing the guitar, but next to him were Syn and Sam together?? With their arms around each other?! What is going on? I sat on the step in amusement as they woke up at the same time and then freaked out when they realized what position they were in.

Apparently, the guys from Sam's band heard the outburst and came downstairs with my other band members - and they laughed their asses off. I then had a brilliant idea.

"Hey guys, how about you play one of your original songs for us?"

Sam glared at me because she knew that I would do something like that and the rest of her band jumped at the opportunity. Perfect. Now that I saw that little picture I am sooo going to play matchmaker for those two. Yes! I think Shadows wants in too cause he was the only one down here, ha!

I pulled Syn off the couch and made him stand directly across from where Sam would be singing so that they could make eye contact.

*Normal POV*

To me, Zacky's words burned through my ears. I glared over at him because I knew he would take advantage of this terrible situation. I saw that your band members, even my own brother, jumped at the opportunity. I took your time getting off the couch, kicking Syn's leg out of the way first. He tried to kick me back, but I quickly ran out of his way.

Then I slowed down and trudged over to the mic stand noting that Zacky was putting Syn in eye contact range with me. Why is he doing this?? This is going to be a living nightmare!

I finally made my way over to the stand and saw how psyched my band mates were, I mean they love Avenged Sevenfold. This time around they played their own instruments, except the drums cause the Rev was actually nice and let Adam use them. I told myself that I am only performing for my band mates and not Synyster or the rest of the dudes of A7X.

After looking up, my eyes immediately met with Syn's and for some reason, even though there was no expression on his face, I felt nervous around him, like I really wanted to impress him and sound my best, when did this happen?! I held a shaking hand out giving a one, two, three, four, five countdown that I gave my band when I didn't feel like announcing the name, which meant we would be playing 'Burial Grounds' which was the newest song that I wrote about forgetting the past and previous relationships.

The guitars opened the song and sang the opening while AJ screamed a little background vocals. With every word that I sang, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. My stomach became all nervous, but I ended up using those nerves to fuel my singing especially once the hardcore chorus rolls in.

I looked away from him to see Zacky and Matt grinning like idiots for some reason and looked at the wall instead. I gripped the microphone stand and got lost in the song and was brought back to reality to find the guys laughing and clapping really loud. I actually was satisfied with that performance. I saw that Syn was standing in the same place with his arms crossed over his chest.

I walked over to him and said, "Well?"

He looked down at me and said, "Well what?" Then he smirked.

"You know what! How was the damn performance?"

He laughed and said, "I know I knew, I just wanted to make you mad. It was pretty, um good I guess."

It sounded like it was almost hard to say that to me and I really didn't know why.

"Glad that you enjoyed it."

I figured that if by some strange force I did like him, that it is better to kill him with kindness than play his game. He gave a funny look like he wasn't expecting that.

"That's not what I said..."

He stopped mid sentence and looked behind me with a smile on his face. Before I could turn around, Zacky and Johnny came up from behind me and then Zacky jumped on my back and began to pull Johnny over and tickle me! I saw Syn come over and me thought that he might help me when he pushed those two off, but sat on me instead and began to tickle me while the other two eventually joined back in. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard and from him sitting on me.

I screamed through laughs, "C'mon... Syn, get ...off of me! Ow...seriously...you're hurting me!"

I tried to push him off, but he just laid down on top of me letting all of his weight fall down on me. When I imaged him on top of me, it didn't go down like this.

"Do like it down here or are you just unable to process the action of moving?" I asked below him.

"I can process it, but I don't feel like moving. It's not sooo bad down here."

I began to blush a little bit, but caught myself because I didn't want him to see that beyond the fact that he was crushing me, I actually enjoyed it.

He didn't see it luckily, but instead said, "I'm not moving until you can lift me off!"

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off, but he was way heavier than I thought. I couldn't just give in to him and admit that I couldn't do that. I kept pushing and he laughed while not budging.

"C'mon, admit it, you can't lift me off!"

I shook my head no and kept pushing, but still no results. After about five minutes, I was tired of him being on top of me so I sighed and said, "Ok, fine you're too heavy and seriously cutting of my breathing so if you don't mind, getting your fat ass off of me! Please?"

I honestly couldn't believe that I said please to him. He was kind of surprised too and rolled over and lied on the floor next to me.

Once I caught your breath, he asked, "Well, aren't you like mad at me?"

Without thinking, I responded, "Um, no."

Then I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and said, "Um, I mean yeah of course it did!"

Syn had a look like 'yeah right' and all of the guys in the background laughed at me. After some of my band members had lunch, they said bye to the band and left until we would meet again next weekend.

I glanced over my shoulder to make sure that everyone else has gone upstairs and then pulled Adam over to a corner of the basement. He looked at me confused before asking, "What's all this about?"

I sighed, "I don't know. It's just that my 21st birthday is in two days and I'm just kind of sad that we aren't celebrating it at home you know. I just didn't want any of the guys to hear about it because they'll use it as an excuse for a drinking party or whatever, so yeah that's it."

Adam laughed a little and then said, "Seriously? Man, I thought that I did something wrong. You shouldn't worry about telling them or not. They aren't that bad, you know."

I nodded but still made him promise not to tell the avenged boys.

*Zacky's POV*

I was making my way down the stairs with a bowl of popcorn getting ready to set up movie night, when there was an eerie silence in the basement. I peeked my head through the opening of the stairs and saw Adam and Sam in a corner and Sam was whispering something.

I listened extremely carefully and heard her say something to the effect that her 21st birthday was in two days and she didn't want us to know because we'd turn it into a drinking party.

I can't believe that we are that predictable! Sweet, now that I know this I can make her and Syn get together on her b-day, especially cause his is only two days later! Score! Forget movie night, this is pay-per view!!

I quickly ran upstairs to grab Shadows to make the unwanted plans for her birthday.