Status: One-Shot! Enjoy and please please give me feedback c:

I've Waited Here for You

Peter and Mary Jane

It was the last day of the tour and All Time Low had just finished their concert.

While everybody decided to go out and end the tour with a huge celebration, Alex wasn't feeling too well. He stayed in the bus after a long period of discuss about him coming with the rest of the boys, which Rian and Matt, as caring as they are, also disapproved of.

So Alex laid in the back lounge, under two covers, filling the empty tour bus with the sounds from the movie he had put in: "Batman: Under The Red Hood".
He felt lonely as he took a long sip from his warm cup of tea, which was just as empty as the bus afterwards.
"Fuck," he murmured with a rather rough voice. His forehead burned like fire.

He was about to get up and get another cup as he heard the tour bus' door swung open and a familiar voice rushed into his ears.

"Hey honey!" Jack yelled and walked into the back lounge to find a dreadful sick Alex Gaskarth. 
"You look obnoxious."
"Well… thanks?" the brown haired boy whispered.
"I mean you look sexy as always but obnoxiously sick."
Alex couldn't help but chuckled at his words.
"I'll get you another cup of tea, alright? Stay here."
"I didn't planned on leaving actually," the older said as he cuddled into the covers.

Jack came back after a few minutes with a new rather hot tea.
Alex watched him placing the cup on the table and sitting down by his feet.

"Why'd you come back, Jacky?"
"The party was boring," he nodded off.
"You always find something funny. Plus you had all the boys and a lot of alcohol with you. So, tell me, what's the real matter?"
After a long gap the taller boy spoke up, "I wanted to make sure you're alright. And also I felt bad about you staying here all alone…" 
Feeling very happy to have a friend like that, Alex couldn't hide his smile.
"Thanks."

Later Alex found himself laying on the couch with his head on Jack's lap. The boy fondled with the brown hair while his other hand caressed Alex' hair- strewn cheek endearing. Both watching Spiderman on the big flat screen TV. 
The older boy signed in satisfaction which brought a huge smile on Jack's face.

It was quiet most of the time.

Well, until Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson kissed in the rain, Spiderman hanging upside-down from his net.
Alex just grinned but Jack dared to speak their both very identical thought out. "I wanna do that, too," he murmured and Alex nodded.

Jack bend his head down to face Alex and smiled, which made the older gulp in excitement.
"Do you..." he managed to whisper.
The black haired boy only nodded and the other boy closed his eyes to his obvious sign.

Jack carefully laid his lips on Alex and both could not ignore the overwhelming feeling rushing through their bodies.
Yearningly Jack pressed on a bit more leaving Alex with the surreptitiously thought why they didn't kiss like that earlier.
The older boy slowly felt the loss of the soft lips on his own. He didn't opened his eyes but felt Jack as he watched him carefully.
Jack then put his hand back on Alex cheek, pecking his lips just for another time.
Both smiled at the short but sweet touch.

They didn't know when they fell asleep, but they did.
Jack laying on the couch with an utterly sick Alex cuddled tightly into his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just another Jalex one-shot.
It's quite short but cute c:

Enjoy!
Feedback would make me utterly happy.

Thanks to you all.