Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Get Rid

He watched as they left the gym and the rain started to pour "Ergh I left my coat in the changing rooms, I'll see you tomorrow morning Mikey! Tell your mother I say hello!" she called running back inside as he jumped in his car. She grabbed her coat pulling it on but the rain had gotten heavier and she stood at the door looking at the sky "I don't think it's going to stop you know, I think it's here for the night" a voice stated and she spun to see a man stood at her side that was bright blond with green eyes and a light tan.

"Really? Lovely! I have a coat so I could go out there but you know" she laughed and he smiled at her. "Yeah I know! I only just made it in from the car!" he said and she smiled at him "So do you work here then?" "Oh no" she answered as she watched the sky grow darker again. "Well someone's dressed up for the gym! Not sure running in them heels is good for you" he laughed and she smiled. "I came from a meeting and well...l" she trailed off lifting the leg of her pants to reveal the fact she was in flats and he looked down before blushing slightly and she smiled.

"Okay so I stand corrected! I now feel short" he grumbled and she smiled, she was used to feeling significantly taller than most at 6 foot but she had to admit she loved Michael for that. He was four inches taller and while to most it wasn't much to her it was a lot, she finally didn't feel almost giant like to people with him.

"So you've been to the gym?" she nodded "You just going?" "Yep! I like to keep fit in between work, what about you?" he quizzed. "Oh I don't work at the moment so it's all exercise for me" she said "Mike, my names Mike" he grinned holding his hand out and she smiled "Dorothy" she answered before a familiar person ran through the door. "You...cannot believe the weather out there" Mikey recovered as he noticed the person next to Dolly, "Oh my...are you Michael Phelps?" Mike asked and Mikey nodded "Nice to meet you!" Mikey smiled.
 
"Dorothy you know Michael Phelps right?" "Phelps, Phelps. Oh I know the bong guy" Dolly smiled as Mikey grimaced. "He's a swimmer, come on you have to know him?" "Oh yeah I know who you mean, anyways I should get going. Nice meeting everyone" Dolly said starting to walk. "Dorothy! Maybe you want to go get coffee sometime?" "Oh erm I can't I'm sorry, it was nice meeting you though. Bye, bye Mr. Phelps" she smiled walking off outside and saw Mikey appear just after.

"The bong guy! You take the piss sometimes you do" he stated his huge grin cracking out "Well you did it Sir not me! Anyway what was you running back for?" "You left your sunglasses in my car" he said holding them out. "Wow Mikey because I really needed these right now!" she joked and he laughed leaning against his car, "So is lover boy not your type?" "Nope, just not interested" she admitted.

"Why not?" "Michael it's pouring with rain and you want to talk about my state of romance affairs?" she asked and he just looked at her. "I'm training, I don't date whilst I'm training" "Shut up! That's bull!" he cut in "No I really don't. Dad always had it ruled and I guess it's just natural to stick to it, so no dating! So if you don't mind I'm going home, bye bye Mikey" she called opening the car door. "I bet if Ian Thorpe turned up with flowers you'd be gone" he teased and she grinned "Nope! You would be" she laughed winking before shutting the door and starting her car.