Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Heart In The Right Place

She pulled off again and he sighed leaning his head against the window, "So I broke up with Heather" he muttered and she nodded "Dolly permission to speak again" he said and she smiled. "I am sorry Mikey, you okay?" she asked and he shrugged, "Turns out she did just like the whole fame thing and money. Hope you're happy" "I'm not! You know I didn't want to be right" she explained pulling off the road and parking before getting out.

He looked at her, "Come on grumpy pants" she smiled and he followed her in to her house sitting down as she brought ice cream through. "Come on girlfriend bitch out!" she said slumping down at his side and he smiled taking it, 3 hours later they were both laughing.

"She just doesn't understand the difference between me and what's projected of me. I had no choice" "Yeah well Mr. Mike spent the night asking about you and talking of irritating if she kissed me one more time I'd punch her!" Dolly growled and Michael laughed as he ate. "I'm sorry I got angry with you, I know you're not a bitch really and the whole Mick thing pissed me off" "Well you know how your mother and sisters are like mega protective? Kinda got to add me to that list, I didn't say that to upset you, in my roundabout way I was trying to protect you" she explained and he smiled.

"Why? I'm the adult here!" "You know I'm almost 21 Mikey? I do it because you know you're not half bad. Look I've been through some crappy times and you've been there for me and I'm grateful for that. I feel like we're pretty good friends and I just think you can do fair bit better than her" Dolly admitted and he smiled putting his arm around her neck hugging her into his side "Well thank you and you can do better than crazy gym boy. You deserve Ian Thorpe" he laughed and she grinned.

"Yeah well if you have his number hook me up yeah?" "Faster than you could imagine, even if it put me out of a job" he offered and she smiled. "Oh Ian Thorpe why don't you love me, why are there no men like you?" she complained jokingly and he  sighed. "Ergh it's like 3 am, I need to get home" "Spare room's yours if you want it Bong Guy" she teased and he laughed as she stretched up "Night Mrs Thorpe!" he called as she walked off and she winked at him "Damn straight!" she joked as he ran upstairs.