Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Just Talk To Me

He walked in to her house to find her laid out on the couch fast asleep, he sighed sitting on the floor and slamming the book on the table I front of him and she jumped. "Jeez Mikey you scared me!" "Yeah we'll you're scaring me Phoenix! I ask you to be honest and you're not being so, I want to know everything and I want to know it now! I get you to be fit enough to win and yet you don't give me your all and you swim like an untrained amateur!" he shouted at her his voice cutting in to her brain and the look on his face making her feel like a naughty kid.

"I'm fine!" she lied "And I'm the queen" he cut back and she smiled making him narrow his eyes and she looked at the floor as she sat up. "Start talking now!" he ordered and she sighed, "It's difficult okay, I have a lot to think about sometimes. My mom isn't well and my dad has to manage on his..." "Don't bullshit me! Why can you swim in the pool with me but you can't at a meet and why don't you ever give everything and beat me?" he asked and she shrugged.

"I-I just can't. It's a strange concept to me these days, it's a lot of noise and people and it bothers me I guess" she admitted and he nodded "Right, I can fix that. If you tell me the issue Phoenix I can fix it but not telling me leaves me helpless and then we're both in the shit. So from now on we can focus on that" he reasoned smiling at her.