Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Stay Away From Me!

She woke up in the morning walking downstairs to see him sat with his feet in her pool “So what you just help yourself to my pool now as well?” she called and he jumped looking around “You have your own pool? Pretty cool Dolly” “Dorothy!” she corrected and he rolled his eyes. “Are you feeling any better?” he asked jumping up and she nodded “Fantastic and back to work today so you can leave, thanks” she said and he laughed as he walked inside picking his stuff up.

“Well maybe we could catch up properly sometime when I don’t have to save your life?” “No way, I’m thankful for what you did but it in no way makes up for what you said. I’m sorry, well I’m not, but no. I don’t want to be friends or catch up or anything, so bye!” she stated opening the door and he looked at her. “Dolly come on, I’m sorry” “No! I looked up to you and you said that about me, from just being a douchebag! You were my friend and you made me feel that way, so no way. I don’t care, so bye,” she snapped and he sighed.

“Okay, well I’m sorry” he offered as she slammed the door behind him, she stuck to her daily routine without the swimming aspect for 2 weeks, it was all she’d really ever known and she felt safer in life doing it. She climbed out the pool checking the time before getting changed and going to leave when she spotted someone tall leant up the wall “Dorothy!” he called and she glared at him.

“I could have you arrested you know that?” she asked and he laughed, “I’m doing nothing illegal! Where are you going?” “Back to work, not that it has anything to do with you!” she snapped and he nodded. “Look I want to talk to you, give me a chance?” he said and she shook her head “Bye!” she called as she disappeared down the road.