Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Friends & Keeping Your Eyes On The Ball

Dolly was walking in to the changing rooms 2 days later when she saw Allison Schmitt. "You got me in trouble!" she grumbled and Dolly looked at her "I'm sorry" "I'm sorry" Allison mocked. "Look little miss newbie, don't come in here with your attitude and get me in trouble with my coach! Isn't it enough you've kicked me out my room?" "I never meant to! If they'd let you swap I'd be fine with it, don't get me wrong I like Missy but I like Katie as well" Dolly offered.

"Yeah we'll the last 3 times I've asked Missy to do something she's been too busy with you, she's my best friend and don't you forget it!" Allison argued storming out as Katie walked in. "Oh isn't that I've a bag of fun! All she does is complain about having to share with me and that you're stealing her friend and getting her in trouble with her coach. She really doesn't like you" Katie laughed as Dolly smiled. "I noticed!" she mumbled as they walked out, later on she walked out her room to see Allison walking down the corridor. "Finally going out alone! I might get to talk to my friend!" she growled emphasising the 'my' and Dolly rolled her eyes as she waited for the elevator.

The door opened "Finally someone else at the peak of their physical fitness who's using the elevator because they're lazy!" a voice inside said and she laughed. "Hey you're the girl I walked in to the other day" "Yes I am" she replied smiling, "Well it's nice to meet you and not run in to you, I'm Ryan Lochte" "Dorothy Phoenix" she said as he smiles at her and the door shut. "So Dorothy, what's your stroke?" "Fly" she stated as the doors opened again and they walked towards the dining hall. "So Dorothy care to join me for dinner tonight?" he quizzed as he let her walk through the door before him checking her out quickly and smiling to himself.

They sat together talking before Ryan stretched up, "Soon do you play pool?" he said and she nodded pushing her long hair from her face. "Well then I challenge you to a game" "Deal but I'll kick your ass at it" she bragged and he grinned "Fighting talk, I like it!" he laughed as they walked towards the side rooms with pool tables and other games in. Ryan grabbed the chalk before going to hand it to Dolly dropping it on purpose but making it look like a complete misjudgement and an accident. "Sorry" he offered and she nodded "Can you get that for me?" she asked as she tied her hair up in a long ponytail and he groaned inwardly knowing he couldn't really refuse.

They went to the best of three games with her leading in the third game and she leant over the table to pot the black as Ryan leant up the wall behind her feeling proud of himself for his smooth ways if checking her out and not getting caught. "And that's how you win! And also Mr. Lochte if you think you can play shots like that and stand and look at my ass whilst I play you should probably realise that there's windows and it's dark out. I can see you. Such a smooth criminal!" she informed turning to face him leaning up the table and Ryan floundered. "I catch you doing it again and it'll be you I'm hitting with the cue" she laughed at him and he grinned at her "Can't blame a guy for trying but I accept your point and well played. Now to make up for this I will buy you a drink when we can drink again and I will also walk you home" he reassured and she nodded.

Dolly headed out her room and down to the pool the next day to be grabbed from behind from someone and she screamed "Calm down sweetie it's only me" she heard a voice say and turned to see Ryan Lochte grinning at her and she pushed him off her. "You're an idiot, you know that?" she snapped and he nodded laughing. "So lets go swim! Did you sleep well last night?" he asked and she smiled at him "Yes thanks, did you?" "I'm a man, I sleep wherever I'm stationary for more than 5 minutes" he joked and she laughed at him.

"You know Dorothy, that's an old name" "You know Ryan, you're a bit of a dickhead" she smiled at him and he nodded "And you will either learn to love it and think I'm a funny guy or you'll hate it and this friendship will be terribly short lived" he replied and she knew it was a truthful statement. After a couple of days he was fast becoming a new best friend and in the environment of the training and confinement of the hotel friends were made quickly, Katie Ledecky was still someone Dolly found herself spending time with and Missy and herself spent time together as well.

"Lochte try watching the ball not my ass!" she snapped at him as she leant over the table to take a shot in pool, "But it's so much better than the stupid red or yellow balls!" he joked and she rolled her eyes. They were walking back later in the darkening light when he sighed "So how about we quit with all the flirting crap and we just get it on?" he asked and she burst out laughing. "You're right you are funny!"she smiled and he looked at her "I'm serious!" "Ryan why would I sleep with you?" she said calmly as they reached the hotel doors "I'm young, fit, in my physical peak, and so are you. Why wouldn't you? Plus I'm going to be winning medals" he bragged and she opened the door looking at him as he walked past her inside.

"You're going to win medals? What difference does that make?" "I don't know, maybe we could incorporate them in" he suggested and she laughed "Are you suggesting you use your medals, that you haven't won yet, in us sleeping together?" she stated and he nodded. "Ryan lets get this straight, I am not sleeping with you! Medals or no medals! It is not happening" she informed and he pulled out the puppy dog eyes and she shook her head. "You'll regret that in about a months time" "Oh I really don't think I will" she smiled at him as they walked up the stairs, "Trust me, you'll either regret it or we'll have done it!" he said smugly and she laughed as they reached her room and he stopped walking. "Anyway I'll love you and leave you, get your sleep and I will meet you for breakfast in the morning I am sure of it, night!" he called walking off and she laughed "Night Ryan!" she shouted after him and he held his hand up saluting her and she walked around the corner.