Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Help Me Not Hold Me

He got back and Ryan grinned at her hugging her against him as they sat on the coach, they walked to her room and he said night leaving her she saw her phone buzz as she climbed in bed. 'Well done, what did I do wrong? xxxx' from Michael and then one from Ryan 'So I heard your mention to our little kiss! You know I'm going to drop hints it's me tomorrow now! There will be rumors we're sleeping together before the days out, you might as well just do it! xxx' she read before grinning.

'No Ryan! But I'll have to give you a kiss before you leave tomorrow night because that's me done I think now :( xxx' she replied before reluctantly sending Michael a message back 'What did you do? You're fucking ignorant and shit! After tomorrow you're fired! I'll find a new coach! xxx' she sent and her phone rang. She got up walking out the room to answer it "What the hell?" "Tomorrow you're fired!" she growled at him quietly down the phone. "You can't! You're in the relay team, you need a coach to swim in it!" he answered her and she sighed "Fine, after that you leave! Do you even know what you did? I was left with no advice or help before the swim! I had to ask Bob for help and he tried to get you but you walked off! Ryan ended up helping me out! That's not his job, that's your job! I needed you and you just fucked off! I was worried about the other girls pace and you weren't there for me!" she lectured and he groaned.

"I'm sorry! I thought everything was cool, I thought Bob wanted to chat about nothing serious hence why I kind of let the guy take me. If he'd said it was you then I'd have been there, you know that. You're my number one priority" he reasoned and she sighed leaning against the wall. "He could hardly shout it and I couldn't jut walk over! Look this is ridiculous, I can't swim this way. You really fucked me off, I needed you and you weren't there! All I needed was you to tell me to calm down and give me advice, you'd probably have told me to go with her and that's what I wanted to do. All I needed was you to tell me it was the right thing and I'd have done it but you weren't there for it! Luckily Ryan was there to give advice without knowing it and I took his advice and thankfully it worked for me. I'm exhausted, I'll talk to you tomorrow about this because right now I just need to sleep!" she snapped and he sighed. "Okay but they want you at the pool for lunchtime to practice with the girls" he replied before she hung up.

She crawled out of bed and grabbed food seeing Michael jump off the coach from the morning session. He looked at her and she looked back at the floor in front of her before jumping on the coach herself. The driver got off and Michael dashed on before the doors shut behind him, "Dolly, I'm sorry okay! I didn't realize and I know I owe you big time for this but please don't fire me! I love working with you, this is the best thing since I left swimming. You're great in that water and I know I nearly cost you that race yesterday but I never knew it was about you. Look can we talk about this after the relay because we've got some major work to do for that" he reasoned and she nodded letting him sit a couple of seats in front of her so it didn't look suspicious.

"I broke 2 fingers" she stated calmly and he looked around at her as she held her right hand up "What? How?" "The wall at the end, hit it wrong...again!" she groaned and he smiled before turning back around. "You've got to hit it on you're left hand now! Right the other girls had a busy morning session so they're refueling and sleeping up but you and I are going to help your wall hitting with your left hand and get your takeovers sharper than anything they've ever seen" he planned out loud and she nodded slowly.

"How?" "Relay is totally different than your own races. You're swimming the fly so you need to put everything in to this race and I mean everything! I want you with burning muscles when you let the next girl takeover, it needs to be a tight race. No mishaps, those girls expect world record pace and we're going to give them faster than that! In relay you need to do your part but hold someone else's in case" he lectured at her and when someone got on the bus he shut up until they arrived at the aquatics centre and she changed out of her clothes and warmed up.

He sat watching her by the edge and when she stopped to recover or look at her times he would offer advice quiet enough for her to hear. "I can't race with this crap on my hand, take it off now!" she lectured and he shook his head, "Leave it alone! you need to have that on until the race and then take it off for the race! Now them girls will want perfection, we came for a gold and a world record and you have the chance to keep a perfect score. 4 races for 4 golds and 4 records. You take that and you'll go down as something special at this games" he snapped at her and she nodded.

She dived in to the water pushing to move quicker than she had before. She saw a hand reach out at the edge of the pool and she stopped looking up at Michael, "Come with me" he mumbled and she looked at him worried as she climbed out walking towards the side of the room and he disappeared into a side media room that was empty.

"Dolly look I really don't want to do this right now but my mom just rang me, your moms had to go to the hospital" he said and she looked at him shaking her head. "They said not to tell you but I know you'd want to know. Look mom doesn't know much but she went in and your dad forced her to the hospital. Maybe she just picked up a bug or something, they aren't really saying much" he explained and she chewed her lip before he pulled her to hug him. "I still hate you" she mumbled and he smiled "You'll have to tell them Dana has to swim and I'll go to the hospital" "Dolly! Come on think, your parents don't want you doing that. Your mom would be upset if she thought you gave in this chance for her" he reasoned and she shook her head.

"Well I don't care!" she argued against his shoulder and he sighed "Dolphin, I'll make you a deal. You stay and swim and I'll go to the hospital. I'll text you updates and I'll do what I can, if anything gets worse I promise you I'll fetch you myself" he offered and she pulled away looking at him. "I...how will they let you?" "Oh your parents have spent every waking moment with my mom and I've been with them if I'm not with you or the others. Your parents remember you messing up my training sessions" he joked and she smiled.

"Promise?" he nodded holding his hand out and she smiled hooking her pinky around his "Pinky promise forever!" he grinned and she sighed "Right go now! Don't you let them get rid of you either" she snapped and he hugged her again before disappearing. She got out and it wasn't long before the others arrived and she threw herself into getting her work done, Missy grinned at her before Allison glared at her and she looked between them. She waited until Allison disappeared to do her part and walked up behind Dolly "So I just want to point out that I had nothing to do with Ryan and your bed" Missy mumbled and she looked at her. "What?" Dorothy said worried and she laughed quietly "Look I'm bound to secrecy, he's going to kill me for telling you this much but honestly don't worry about it" she reassured.

"Missy what's he done?" "Well I don't know myself fully, but he promised me he'd not ruin anything. He was must bored because you weren't there to entertain him over the lunch break" she reasoned and Dolly shook her head. "I could text Cullen for you?" "No you'll get in trouble and I'm not that bothered. I trust him" Dolly grinned before watching as Allison touched the wall.

"Right I want competition input now, get ready!" the guy ordered and Missy jumped in getting ready, Dolly watched as her chance came and she sprang into the water moving quickly. She hit the wall and saw Allison dive over her as she looked to pull herself out without using her fingers.

"Dorothy are you fit for this?" "Yes sir! I'm taking the tape off as we go out and I'll be fine! I've been down here learning to use my left hand for the wall if I need it. Coach has done as much as possible, I'll be fine, more than fine" she reassured and he nodded. It got to the time for Dolly to go back to the village and she saw the coach climbing on to find Ryan sat on his own at the back.

"Evening Ryan! You should be off the coach by now" "I know! I was just getting some last minute thought space" he smiled and she nodded "Well I'm heading home to get some sleep because I'm pretty damn tired" she admitted and he stood up. "Well you go sleep and I'll go swim! Enjoy your sleep" "I'm sure I will! Good luck Prince Back!" she offered hugging him and he squeezed her against him, he kissed her cheek as she pulled away "I don't swim so I don't need that!" "Shut up! It's part of my routine now" he stated.

She rolled her eyes leaning in to kiss his cheek and at the last minute he turned his head so she kissed his lips. She pulled away quickly smacking his chest and he laughed "I knew you'd try that sooner or later!" she grumbled sitting down and he laughed louder. "I knew you'd kiss me! Anyway I better go, see you in the morning Dorothy!" he called jumping off the bus and she grabbed her phone.

"She's okay! Don't worry about a thing!" Michael reassured as he answered and she looked out the window as the coach pulled off. "What's happening?" "She's on oxygen, your dad assures me it's normal! They think she's picked up some form of cold from someone whilst she was here or on the plane or something" Michael explained and she sighed. "But she's okay?" "Well she told me off for having my shirt untucked earlier and for cursing when I walked into the door frame" he reasoned and she laughed.

"You walked into the door frame?" she spoke through laughs "Yes! Look I was in a rush and not looking and well I'm tall! You know you've done it before so quiet!" he argued back but she heard the smile in his voice. "Look how'd it go?" "Okay, I mean I'm going to see the doctor before I go to sleep and well the takeover could be interesting" she admitted. "Why?" "About my finger" she said and he laughed "I mean the takeover" "Oh! Because we don't get on! If I don't get back to her quick enough she'll blame me if we lose" she mumbled.

"You are followed by Allison, you'll be fine!" Michael reassured and she laughed "Michael she hates me! She's the one who hates me and has been causing the issues that Ryan and myself talked about!" "What? No she's lovely" Michael answered. "No she's not to me! Anyway, is momma staying in tonight?" "Yeah! She'll be out to see your heat tomorrow and she'll be at your final. They've basically agreed to let her out only for your heat tomorrow and then they'll have her out for the final totally so they tell me" he offered and she smiled as she climbed off the coach going to get food as she said goodnight to him.