Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Chats & Lies

The doctor told her she would be fine to swim although that wasn't going to stop her! She got in her room forgetting Ryan's games and got ready for bed setting an alarm before collapsing in to bed. She felt something in the bed and grabbed it to find a top that was Ryan's and she shook her head throwing it on the cover. Her foot found something else and she pulled it out to be a pair of his boxers and she threw them across the room, she rolled over and saw a new picture of him winking stuck to the wall that had been decorated in hearts and kisses.

'I love Ryan Lochte' was scrawled in the corner and she laughed to herself rolling back over to find a note on the table. 'So I got bored and thought I'd screw with your bed! I hope you like my picture, it matches the one I have of you! Dammit I just admitted a secret ;) anyway a small/ large and lean bird told me your mom isn't very well so I thought maybe this would cheer you up. I hope she's okay! I'll see you in the morning and don't dream about the moment our lips touched too much! Yeah I kind of fore planned it! Love you Princess! Xxxx p.s the boxers are clean! Top is pre-worn though! X' she read smiling before falling asleep.

Her alarm went and she sat up turning the TV on in her room to watch Ryan swim and found herself shouting at the TV! After his races she fell back asleep before her alarm went again and she saw what time it was. She crawled out of bed pulling clothes over the top of her pajamas and walking down the hallway, she sat on the floor against the wall waiting and she heard a voice filter down the corridor later and she smiled standing up leaning against the wall.

She looked as Ryan walked around the corner with a gold medal around his neck as she held her hands out and he grinned. "Well this is a pleasant sight!" he winked and she shook her head "Well done Mr. Lochte!" she laughed hugging him, "I thought you were sleeping?" "Yeah, I saw your race and got up to see you! I'll go back to sleep in a minute" she reasoned and he nodded hugging her again.

"So a gold in the 200 back and a 4th in the 200 IM!" "Yeah my muscles just couldn't go for the IM, I'm freaking exhausted" he explained and she nodded. "I know that feeling but you get to celebrate tonight!" "Nope! I'm waiting until the end of the swimming so we can celebrate together! I have 4 of these bad boys now so no pressure!" he joked holding his gold medal up.

She spoke to him for a bit before disappearing off to bed collapsing on it and falling asleep instantly. The next day she spent a large amount of time sleeping, Michael kept ringing for updates on her mom but as she got ready for the swim her phone buzzed "Yep?" "Look Phin I hate to bare bad news but sweetie your mom's not allowed out today if she wants to be there tomorrow. She's taking a bit longer than they thought to get fixed up" Michael explained as she kept stretching and she chewed her lip.

"Look don't worry! My mom is there and gave them her phone, so I'm going to video call them and they can see you swim today" he offered and she smiled. "You mean it?" "Yep! I can afford a pricey phone bill!" he laughed and she smiled "Thank you! I gotta go swim, I'll talk to you later!" "Okay! Good luck, swim big!" he joked and she laughed hanging up.

The girls all disappeared to the morning session and there was a knock on the door "Michael? What you doing dude?" Ryan called and he looked around "Oh I erm, I wanted to see these two" "Well Missy will be at the morning session and Dorothy said she was sleeping in" Ryan answered sitting on the floor.

"Well she's awake now because of you!" she growled ripping the door open, Ryan laughed at her "I thought you were sleeping" "I thought you'd leave me alone...we're both wrong" Dolly snapped and Ryan walked past her collapsing on her bed. "Oh come in guys, make yourself at home!" she said sarcastically.

She rubbed at her eyes struggling to shake sleep and Michael watched her carefully. "So you go in tonight then?" "No I go this morning but I thought I'd sit it out" she grumbled and Ryan shook his head as Michael tried not to laugh at her. They spoke before Ryan realised it was Michael that was looking for her "What did you want her for?" "Oh I just wanted to talk to her, she how she felt. I've not spent much time with Miss Phoenix and its obvious she's a talent for us" Michael answered as Ryan shook his head.

"You are such a dick! Just because she's good!" Ryan teased and Michael laughed "You know me! No I've just been so busy with other things and you guys I've not had time to be with the girls. Plus she's a fly swimmer and an IM girl. I thought we could talk swims and stuff" Michael lied. "Yeah and you're both from the same town, how haven't you met yet?" "Oh we'll Mr. Phelps is older than me so by the time I was swimming there he was already a big star so I guess our paths just never crossed" Dolly said trying to not be obvious and he tried not to laugh.

"Well I was going to get some breakfast, did you guys want anything bringing back?" Ryan quizzed and they both shook their heads as he left. "Liar!" Dolly stated and Michael laughed at her, "Will he be mad when he finds out?" "Ryan? Nah! That guy will forgive us both, he'll understand it. Promise" he offered and she nodded slowly.

"Are you okay?" she nodded "You look exhausted" "I wouldn't use the term exhausted! I'm tired, it's been tiring! But I've got tonight and I'm done. Don't worry I know what's expected of me" she smiled and he nodded. "Look are you okay for me to go see your mom and spend the day with them? Call me and I'll come straight back, then I'll meet you at the pool later on" he suggested and she nodded. "I'm only going to sleep and eat and sleep again! Is momma okay?" "She'll be there tonight, don't worry!" he reassured before leaving and she nodded sitting on the bed again.

There was a knock on the door again and she opened it for Ryan to walk in, she rested her head against the wall and he watched her as he forced her to eat something. "You don't look to sharp Dorothy, what's up Princess?" he said sitting next to her and she shook her head, "Look I'm a tight lipped kind of guy, what's up?" he pushed and she sighed.

His phone beeped and he looked at it "Michael has to be the most cryptic person sometimes! 'You know if we could tell you we would, don't blame us! It's for their own good, we're sorry x' who does he think he is?" he joked before throwing his phone on the side. "Tell me all?" he smiled and she looked at him sideways, "Well I guess you already know my momma's ill, she was in hospital the last few days. She caught something on the plane or maybe here and she's been in hospital, I can't seem to think I'm to blame or I should be with her" she explained and he put his arm around her neck and she looked at him.

"It's not your fault! They're your parents and they'd want to be here, she'll be okay" he reassured collapsing backwards taking her with him. She moved away from him and he laughed "Princess you know I'm only being funny when I hit in you!" "And if I said yes?" she asked and he shrugged "I'd not say no but what I mean is I'm only playing, you're my best bud and that's all" he reassured and she smiled at him.