Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

All Aboard The Party Train

They disappeared into the back and she grabbed him again hugging him "Dolly you know we're all so proud of you! You're great and you've been beyond brave with all this! You had a better games than we all really thought would happen, sure I thought you were capable but I never..." "You two are lying, cheating and conniving but by God this right here is epic!" Ryan shouted over the top of the other talking around them and their own conversation.

Dolly let Michael go looking at Ryan "I'm sorry! I should've told you but I didn't want to tell you before mom and dad and..." "Chill out Princess! I understand! I ain't mad with you, either of you! I do however understand Michael 'cryptic texts' now, but seriously this is cool" he reassured and she grabbed him hugging him.

"So come on it's home time!" "Your parents said that they'd meet you tomorrow for lunch and dinner. My shout on dinner and you can join us Ryan if you want?" Michael offered as they climbed on the coach together. "So I have 4 golds, you have 4 golds and Michael well he quits swimming and still somehow wins medals. Swimmer or coach and he's still winning! I hate you Michael" Ryan teased Michael laughed.

They got back to the village and she got changed as Missy headed out with Allison to celebrate and there was a knock on her door. "The party train has arrived, let's go!" Ryan yelled with a bottle in his hand with two glasses in the other. They sat drinking before Ryan laughed "So how long have you not drank for?" "Over 3 years! You?" she replied and he laughed "Not that long, I get breaks. Coach let's me relax" "My coach is a douchebag and an asshole all in one" Dolly joked knocking back another drink.

"So Michael and you! How'd you meet?" Ryan asked and she smiled "I was trying to show off a bit and he came over to say congratulations in my swim" "I thought you'd not been swimming before him?" Ryan said pouring another drink for them both. "I used to swim with my dad and then I quit, then Michael took me in as his swimmer" she explained. "So how'd you meet?" "Showing off! I was 10 and Michael was 19, he came over to say well done in my last meet swim. We used to train at the same pool, so we were friends up until I quit at like 16ish and then again when he met me at the pool" she admitted.

"Woah! You two are old buddies then?" "Yeah I guess, Bob used to hate me because I'd distract Michael in training. Michael's special and he's very easy for me I guess, I just like him as a human being" Dolly rambled as Ryan nodded. "Well its cool my two best friends are best friends aswell! Come on let's party back at our room and Michael will join us later I think, well he probably won't" Ryan laughed as they left.

They'd been sat drinking for ages and they were both drunk as Ryan stood up dancing to Pitbull "I know you want me, you know I want ya!" he sang at Dolly and she shook her head laughing at him. "Come on dance with me!" he begged dragging her up and she let him drag her to him. They stood laughing and dancing before the song changed and he grabbed Dolly pulling her closer to him "So you still don't think we should sleep together?" "No still sure it won't happen...ever!" she reassured and he pouted.

"2 plus 2 I'm gon' undress you!" Ryan sang pulling her cardigan off before looking at her and she shook her head "Then we're gonna go 3 plus 3 you're gon' undress me!" he sang pulling her hands to his own vest making her take it off.  They were joking around as Ryan pulled his shirt off and she laughed at him, he started singing again before trying to dance around but stumbling drunkenly.

"2 plus 2 I'm gon' undress you!" he sang loudly his fingers gripping her blouse top making her shake her head as she laughed, "Then we're gonna go 3 plus 3 you're gon' undress me!" he breathed out pushing his body against hers as the door opened and they spun around to see Michael.

His eyes widened as he saw them before the door slammed shut, "What the hell is going on?" he growled and from the outside they could hear shouting and Dolly just stood there. "You know what I'm leaving! You too want to fuck that's fine by me!" he snapped ripping the door open, Missy walked past as the door opened "Hey Michael, what's up?" she asked smiling "Ryan's fucking Dolly, that's what's up!" he growled at her storming off.