Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Forget It Dude, I Have

"Dorothy leave him to cool down!" Ryan warned and she looked at the door. "Hey Missy let's get partying!" Allison laughed and she nodded, "I heard yelling from Michael's rooms earlier so I think they're partying at home tonight!" Allison grinned. "Oh I think it's a lovers tiff! I just heard Michael ripping in to Ryan and I think Dorothy was there too!" Missy answered.

Ryan stood waiting for Dolly to turn around and part of him wished she never had! "This is your fault! I keep telling you no and you keep pushing it! I don't want to sleep with you, I'm not interested and now look! Mikey, I have to find him!" she yelled and he looked at her. "My fault? You play along with me! And don't call him names, he hates it!" "I know what he doesn't like!" she snapped glaring at him.

She looked out the window to see Michael storm out the building and she shook her head. "I'm sorry" she mumbled sitting on the bed as Ryan sighed, "Look sober up and let him cool down and we'll fix this. Whys it matter so much anyway? Pretty sure everyone thought we were at it before" he joked and she smiled as tears ran down her cheeks. "Michael...he's special! I can't get through this without him, I need him around for when I want to talk. It's difficult to explain, I know if he's around then I have someone to trust to be there. My parents are miles away and well nobody else gets me, he understands swimming and I don't have to explain things to him. He saved my life once" she explained through tears and Ryan hugged her.

"Why?" "I nearly drowned at the pool and he didn't know it was me, it was in the period when we weren't friends and he dived in and saved me. He saved my life, yeah lifeguards would have if he hadn't but he did it and I don't know I just...I'm drunk" she laughed against his bare shoulder and he grinned. "Michael wait up!" "Leave me alone Allison! I don't want anyone near me okay, I want to be alone so get lost!" he growled at her and she stopped dead letting him go before grinning, he was as good as hers now!

It was now dark out and the rain had been pouring for an hour atleast, Ryan had agreed to let Dolly go search for Michael although he was sure it'd do no good. She looked around the building before heading in to the rain and over to the dining hall, she sighed, he'd probably gone to drink his anger off!

She saw a dark figure sat on the floor against a wall and walked over to them "Mikey" she mumbled and he looked up at her "Fuck off!" he ordered and she bit her lip. "Listen okay! I'm sorry but you're wrong, we were drunk and just messing around! I'm not sleeping with Ryan and I never have or will" she rushed out and he just looked at her. She sat at his feet staring at the floor, "I'm sorry! Really, Mikey you know I'm not that girl! Ryan just makes me laugh and well he's just nice" "So you could undress him because of that?" he grumbled and she shook her head.

"That was harmless fun! He'd never sleep with me!" "He would!" Michael argued and she shook her head "He loves you too much! He'd never do that because it would jeopardise your friendship. Bros before hoes and all that" she smiled and he shook his head "You're not a hoe!" "It's a saying Mikey!" she said quietly playing with the laces on his shoes.

The rain got heavier and he looked at her smiling "Okay so I overreacted! I just...yeah" "It's okay, Mikey I'd never do that. You know I think you're great so I'd never be like that with your friends" she explained and he nodded rubbing his face. "So can we forget I was out here like..." "Hello momma! Oh dad, what's up?" she asked before her dad launches into a lecture on her mom and Michael grabbed her hand as she looked at the sky.

She put the phone down going to stand and he grabbed her hand tighter keeping her pulled down on the floor, "I have to get to them! Michael please?" she begged and he shook his head. "You are drunk and you have been around loads of people, you need to stay and keep your cool. Get sobered up and go down tomorrow with me, she is going to be asleep soon so what's the point? Honestly Dolly stay here, what good are you going to do? You don't look healthy yourself!" he grumbled at her and she kept her eyes on him.

"Look you deserve to party and live it up and your parents don't want to take that from you!" he reasoned and within another rain soaked hour she'd been convinced by him. He pulled her up thankful the conversation prior to her fathers call had been forgotten and they headed inside together, Ryan was out probably looking for one of the guys to party with. They both sat drinking together, talking away, "Ergh Mikey I lost my key!" she complained and he laughed.

"Here get in the shower and put these on! I'll see if I can find it and if not see where Missy is" he offered and she grabbed the clothes from him walking in the bathroom. She walked out to see him sat watching the TV drinking and she laughed, "I thought we were partying tonight?" "Well I'm drinking and that's rare enough!" he joked and she smiled at him before she turned the TV off turning the music on again as grabbing his hands pulling him up!

She laughed as he refused to dance before she overpowered him forcing him to dance with her. He laughed as he moved and he grinned at her making her smile "You know Mikey that grin always makes me smile, that's never changed the whole time I've known you" she admitted making him grin again. "Yeah?Well you've got your redeeming features! You still make me laugh, damn as a kid you'd have me in stitches from nothing" he admitted making her smile.

"Can we stop partying now? I need to shower" she laughed sniffing his shoulder as a joke and nodding "You do need to shower! Go on and I'll try ring Missy again" she replied collapsing on his bed. He disappeared on to the bathroom showering and he walked out "So you get hold of her?" he asked but got no reply and the music had changed to something far slower now and he recognised it from her house. "Dolly? Phin where are you?" he said but still nothing until he heard a funny noise and looked around the room before he spotted his bed.

He lifted the covers that were piled up to reveal a sleeping Dolly and he smiled shaking his head, he picked his phone up 'Hey sorry we're out, I have no clue where I am! Erm can you not stay with Ryan until we get back? I don't know what time it will be or stay with Katie if she's still there? X' he read from Missy before groaning. He grabbed his phone searching for a number before sighing holding it to his ear, "Hey, look about earlier I was out of line and I'm sorry. I get it if your pissed and it's no excuse but I've been under pressure, new pressure and it's not been easy for me. Anyway Dolly lost her room key so she'll have to stay with us tonight, I'll see you later" he spoke to the answer phone before hanging up and climbing in bed.

He stretched out at the side of Dolly before she rolled over putting her back to him and he rolled his eyes leaving the  music on. He groaned as she pulled the covers more to her and he tried pulling them back but after a lot of pulling figured she wasn't giving in and picked his lucky flag up throwing it over the bed as a cover. He let his eyes fall closed and wasn't long before he fell asleep at her side.

Ryan snuck back in the room later after hearing on his voicemail that Michael wasn't about to kill him and heard music playing along with quiet snoring "Aww dude there was no need to go to sleep so soon and for gods sake sleep on your side!" Ryan complained going to roll Michael over before noticing Dorothy asleep at his side.

He rolled his eyes before Michael's snoring got worse and Dolly rolled on to her side facing him her hand hitting his chest and Michael coughed rolling on his side to face her. She pulled the covers up around her and Michael shivered trying to get under them pulling the flag around him. Ryan rolled his eyes climbing in to bed himself falling asleep.